★C̸H̸A̸P̸T̸E̸R̸ 17★

Previously on A Weird Night

"someone named Marcel is calling you." Nova gets up qucik and takes her phone and leaves the room with the sleeping girls.

"Hey Marcy, what's up." She answered.

" I need your help,the harvest is going to happen in a few months and it would really help if you were here to help." He explanies.

"Marcy you have to let the harvest happen." The harvest wouldn't happen ethier way if everything she did paied off.

"Wh-What do you mean?"

"Trust me everything will work out." I reassured him knowing full well that I severed the link between the ansetsors and the witches of New Orleans and giving the witches full control of their magic, it's not I liked the New Orleans witches it just I like to see whiches use thier magic to their full pontential.

"Via you know that they will be killing kids right."

"It won't come to that marcy I proimise." That was all she said on the matter, marcel knew that he could trust her. She did help him when he needed and vice versa and he also knew of her soft spot for children, he adored her for that.

"Whatever you say." He ended the call feeling a little better because of what Nova told him, he had complete faith in her.

~~~~

Nova made her way to the borading house with one mission on her mind to get the dagger from Damon. she knows that her soulmate is as stubborn as one can get but she needs Elijah alive and kicking for what she had planned. "Hey sweetheart, what are you doing here I thought you were at Blond's." I put out my hand and he look at me confused.

"The dagger. " I demanded.

"No." He falt out denied.

"Damon the Dagger."

"Why do you want it anyway." He looked conflicted, his soulmate was asking him to give her the one thing that would kill an Orignal and he wanted to know why.

" Please Damon if you use the dagger on Elijah the complsion on Kathrine will brake, and I swear if I see her I might be tempted to tourtuer her so can I have the dagger please." Nova gives Damon her best puppy dog eyes, she slowly see he melts. I knew at that moment that he would give it to me or so I thought.

"How do you know that Nova." He questioned and I rolled her eyes at him.

"Damon, baby can I just have the dagger." He froze and she snikered at him. He walk closer to me which makes me take a sharp inhale.

"Say it again." He whispered as his breath fanned over me. She lookes up at him and his deep ocean blue eyes. They were saying millions of words and all she could feel was the way her heart fluttered as he inched closer to her.

"Say what again, baby?" He gently exhales as he lifts his hand to caress her face, I subconsiosly leans into his touch.

"Say it again." He purred.

"Baby." I says again and Damon feels a slight shiver go down his spine, the way she says baby makes his undead heart beat again. She was just prefect in his eyes. The way she smiles at him and Stefan, the way she can be compasonate but at the same a time bitch, the way she makes him feel like he is the luckest person to have her as his soulmate. He leans in slowly and hears her heart skip a beat, Nova has wanted this for so long but as the moment came she was completly caught of gaurd and was nervous. His lips meet hers in a short, simple kiss that leaves them carving more, without wasting anymore time their lips clashed together in a desprate and lustful way. Nova wrapers her arms around his neck and Damon hands made it's way to her hips as they kissed. His lips were warm and soft Nova thought as they parted slightly, allowing Damon tongue to slip inside Nova mouth. Damon quickly backs her into a wall as she moaned into thier mouths. Nova leans away first to catch her breath, they were both panting and they were both loving the way thier body molded into ecah other like they were ment to be their together. They gazed at each other with hooded eye.

"Well that Looks comfortable." A voice rang out from behind them. Stefan stood their as he watches them.

"You could alway join you know." I looked at him with a closed eyed smile, I was happy and and anyone could tell, that makes Steafn smile.

" I would rather not see my brother naked but thanks thought."

~~~

3rd P.O.V

It was time for the Historical Society's Tea Party, Elijah and Carol are speaking with each other as they sip their tea. "Have you spent much time in Richmond for your book? There's such a wealth of history there."

"No, I'm focusing mostly on the smaller regions of Virginia. Lots of research. Strictly academic."
"That's fascinating."

Damon enters the house and Jenna intercepts him. "Damon, what are you doing here?" She glared at him, Jenna never really liked Damon and he could tell.

Suddenly, Andie walks up to Jenna and Damon, notepad in hand. Damon looks over at her and frowns, she was Jenna's friends and she was openly flirting with him even though he has stated more than once that he was taken and his patience was getting thin with her. He was minutes away from ripping her throat out

"Hi. You came." She greated Damon."Hi." He smirked at the thought that when he finished his business with Elijah that she would be his meal for the day.

"Hi." She tries to peck his check but he quikly side steps out of her way. Jenna looks at Damon in surprise she would of thought that Andie was the type of woman Damon would go after, she was wrong.

"Thanks for introducing us, Jenna." Jenna could clearly hear the sarcasm in his voice and she smiled at him to piss him off. Damon walks out of the room. Andie smiles at Jenna and stands next to her as they watch Damon walk away. " I'm going to get him one way or an other"

Damon approaches Carol and Elijah. "Damon."

"Carol."

"What a surprise."

"Hi." Damon and Carol exchange kisses on the cheek."Hi. Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of Mystic Falls' founding families."

"Mm-hm. "looks at Elijah up and down. "Such a pleasure to meet you.""No. Pleasure's mine." Damon and Elijah shake hands.

"Now that is way to much macho in here." Nova makes her way to them and greets Carol then looks back the men that were hundreds of years older than her. Alaric and Nova watches as Damon opens the door to the study and gestures for Elijah to enter. Damon follows Elijah in and shuts the door behind him. Nova knew what Damon was about to do and she couldn't be brothered to do anything about it, it's not like he was goig to die tonight so she thought, that she would go home because this was way more broing then she thought it would be.

Darkness is what she saw, darkness everywhere. She was bearfooted while she walk without know where she was going, she could hear the distinct sound of music in the distance but she didn't know how far she was from the music, She didn't even know where was. " Hello?" She shouted into the darkness only for it to echo. She shakes her head at herself. This was how the people in horror movies die and she didn't want to die again. " Hello dear." A person comes out of the shadows and to Nova's utter fustration, it was the last person she wanted to see.
"Hello Esther." She growled, at the witch bitch.

A/N

Damon and Nova finally kissed that took way to long for my taste but it might even be going to fast for them. they are soulmates but I wanted them to get to see the dynamic of eveything before they fully accept their bond with each other.