★ ČĤÁPŤĔŔ 12★

Previously, on A weird night

"Ohh he is so going to be mad."

I dailed Damon's number only to hear it ring once before he answers it. "I have been trying to call all night." I could hear the frustration in his voice.

"I'm sorry I offed my phone for it to keep the charge."

"Hmm, where are you right now? Bonnie has been looking for you."

"I am kinda out of town, but I'm on my way back." I mumbled, but of course, he hears me.

"You're What."

"I will explain later." I assured once that was over, he began to tell me that even after knowing that I have the real moonstone, they went a head and took the fake moonstone from Katherine just to keep up appearances but that meant the Stefan was stuck in the tomb now became of Jeremy. I sighed, I thought I prevented that from happening, but they just had to do that.

3rd P.O.V

Elena is in her bedroom with Bonnie. She looks at the moonstone.

"Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it." Elena questions.

Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless." Bonnie was now thinking if her sister could actually do that.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Elena Explains.

"Maybe. If he finds out."

"Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out." After her talk with Nova Elena thought alot about her relationship with Stefan. He was the sweetest but there time where she felt like he was forcing him self to be with her and she wouldn't lie she had this constant feeling in the back of her head that he didn't have any feelings for her, he only was captivated by the way she looked exactly like Katherine.

"Stefan wants me to focus on this." Bonnie sighed at her best friend persistence.

"Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me, but he's wrong."

"I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual." Bonnie says as Jeremy arrives and Bonnie takes the stone from Elena's hand.

"What are you guys arguing about?" The soon to be vampire hunter questioned.

"We're not arguing about anything." She sighes again as she puts the stone in her bag and exchanges a glance with Jeremy.

"I need a coffee." Bonnie exclaimed and got up and left. Jeremy looks at Elena with a hint a angrier in his eyes.

"What?" Elena didn't sense that Jeremy was on the verge of throwing something at her for her stupidity.

"Why are you on some suicide mission." Honestly Jeremy couldn't fathom why she was so dead set on dying.

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt." She tried to get Jeremy to see her point.

"Oh so, bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay?" Jeremy huffed in annoyance at his older sister. He shakes his head as he leaves. Elena doesn't wait a beat and takes the moonstone from Bonnie's bag. She quietly hurries down the stairs and takes her car keys from the counter. Bonnie was just about to head up the stairs and check on her.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie tilted her head Elena.

"Um, to see Stefan." Elena came up with an excuse on the spot.

"You're lying." Elena had the perfect mask on but Bonnie knew Elena for her whole life and she knew when Elena was lying.

"No, I'm not."

"Really? Tell your face."

"Are you serious?" Jeremy joins them.

"She took the moonstone." He announces.

"How did you...?" She was confused as she glanced between Bonnie and Jeremy.

"We tested you, and you failed." Bonnie rolled her eyes at Elena.

"Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen." Bonnie steps aside to let her leave. Elena looks mildly confused as she walks down the stairs and opens the door to leave, but an invisible barrier prevents her. She's trapped. She turns around and looks at them with confusion and anger.

"What did you do?"

"It's for the best, Elena." Bonnie looks at Jeremy. He's smiling. Elena continues to try to break the barrier, to no avail.

Nova P.O.V

I made my to the Gilbert's knowing the Elijah will soon turn up. I smiled at I knocked on the door. Jeremy open the door for me with confused what's up.

"Just came to check up on little miss I won't let anybody die for me."He fully opened the door for me to step in and led me to where she was which was the living room.

"Nova.. Why are you here."

" To keep an eye on you." I smiled sweetly at her. I sat on the couch and pulled out my phone and texted Damon, and told him not to provoke the wolf in town and all he did was text me a thumbs up. I truly hope he takes me seriously.

Elena and I make our way down the stairs and finds Jenna searching in the closet.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Elena questions her aunt.

"Perfect timing." She looks at us with a slight twinkle in her eyes. She gives Elena and I a box.

"What is this stuff?"

"Your mom's files from the Historical Society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood and by roped, I mean very excited to participate." Jenna rambled.
She closes the closet door. Elijah is on the standing on other side of the door. Elena gaps in surprise and I smirked at him.

"Hey, I'm Elijah." He introduced himself like they have never meet.

"Elijah's in town doing research on Mystic Falls." He walks closer to us.

"It's a pleasure." They shake hands and he nodded at me, I smiled whereas Elena is visibly nervous and little bit afraid.

Jenna: "So you're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff or Elena and I could help you load it into your car."

"Or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow."

"Also, a good plan."

"Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna,and Elena..." He looks at Elena and then at me.

"I hope to see you again sometime soon." He leaves and Elena rushes upstairs whereas I strolled up the stairs to Jeremy's bedroom. She knocks on the door, but Elijah grabs her wrist as Jeremy opens the door. Elijah hides next to the door and motions with a finger to his lips indicating that Elena does not tell Jeremy that he's there.

"What is it?"

"Jenna was just asking me to get you to help her with the boxes."

"Okay." He leaves. Elijah is looking at Elena and then at me he must be wondering what I was doing here.

"A wise choice."

"What do you want?"

"I think it's time the three of us had a little chat." He motions us to enter Elena's room.