★ČĤÁPŤĔŔ 13★

Previously on A weird night

"I think it's time the three of us had a little chat." He motions us to enter Elena's room.

"Forgive the intrusion. I mean yours and Nova's family no harm." Elijah explians as we made our way into Elena's room. I sat down on her bed while both of them remained standing.

"Why did you kill those vampires when they tried to take me?" It seems even though I told Rose and Tervor that Slater was dead they still went and check which led to Elena calling those vampires which Elijah kills.

 "Because I didn't want you to be taken. Klaus is the most feared and hated of the Originals, but those that fear him are desperate for his approval. If word gets out that the doppelgänger exists, there'll be a line of vampires eager to take you to him and I can't have that."

"Isn't that exactly what you're trying to do?" I could feel that Elena was trying to dig up what she could to understand what was going on.

"Let's just say that my goal is not to break the curse." Elijah confesses as he takes a glance at me and I rolled my eyes at him, even after everything that I told him he still wants to kill his brother.

"So, what is your goal?" She probed as she looks at me, and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Klaus' obsession has made him paranoid. He's a recluse. He trusts only those in his immediate circle." He tlited his head back like he was reminiscing his past.

"Like you?" I shook my head at her, She was talking to orignial and she had no respect for the man that could kill her in a second.

"Not anymore." 

 "You don't know where he is, do you? So you're trying to use me to draw him out." Elena pointed out."

"Well, to do that I need you to stay put and stop trying to get yourself killed." Good luck with that Nova mumbled which made Elijah look at her in amusement.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?"

"If I wasn't being truthful, all your family would be dead and I'd be taking you and Nova to Klaus right now. Instead, I'm here and I'm prepared to offer you a deal."

"What kind of a deal and why does Klaus need Nova?"

"Do nothing. Do nothing, live your life, stop fighting and then, when the time is right, you and I shall draw out Klaus together and I shall make sure your friends remain unharmed and for Nova she already knows why, it is up to her if she will tell you."

"And then what?" She narrowed her eyes at him in suspision.

"Then I kill him." I sighed and mumbled under my breath that he was an idiot. which makes him look at me again.

Just like that?" Elena inquried which makes him look back her.

"Just like that. I'm a man of my word, Elena. I make a deal, I keep a deal."

"How are you gonna be able to keep everybody safe?"

"I notice you have friends, Bonnie and Nova, is it? They seems to possess the gift of magic. I have friends with similar gifts."

"You know witches."  Elena could be really dense sometime, of course he knew witches he was a thousand year old vampire.

"Together, we can protect everybody that matters to you. So, do we have a deal?"

"I need you to do one more thing for me."

"We're negotiating now?"

" I would like to say something" I watch as both of them turn to me, I didn't say anything when they were talking because I didn't feel like it but now I need to put some things clear. I walked towards Elena and snatched the necklace she had around her neck which must have been a new necklace from Stefan or Damon, It hurt me knowing that one of my soulmates gave to her.