★C̳H̳A̳P̳T̳E̳R̳ 14★

Previously on A weird night

"Elena made a deal with Elijah and and I swear to god Stefan If you go after Isobel, Klaus will be that least of  your worries ." She spat as she walk away leaving Stefan stunned. What was that, What did I say Stefan thought as he walked in the opposite direction of Nova. 

Waking up in unknownown bed wthout remembering how  you got there is a little nerve wrecking to say the least that is untill  you feel hands around  your waist that is when the panic starts to set in. I turn around slowly as not to wake up the person next to me. I sigh  in relief when I saw Damon peaceful face instead of someone I didn't know. " Staring is rude you know sweetheart." He grumbled in a gruff voice which by the way is very attractive. His sky blue eyes gazes at me in amusement.

"I'm sorry about last night." I remember bits and pieces from last night and one of the memories was when I broke down crying about how Stefan doesn't want me. I watched as Damon face contorts to a face full with anguish.

"You shouldn't be the one apologizing right now." To say that Damon was angry with Stefan was an understatment, Damon was out right murderous.

"I'm gonna kill him." He uttered angrly.

"We both know you wouldn't." I lauged.

"Yeah but I sure as hell will try." He growled which makes me smile at him.

3rd P.O.V 

Elena is in her bedroom waiting for Stefan, every possible situation passed through her mind. She glances out her window and she sees Stefan's reflection, she turns around and stares as Stefan walks into her room. Her emomtions were everywhere and she couldn't even look at Stefan in the eye. "Elena? Hey." Stefan steps closer to her hesitanly. This might be worse than talking to Nova he thought, this was nerve wracking for him. He was going to breakup with Elena. She walks towards him and hugs him.

"Hey!" He gave her this knida of awkward hug in return. They let go of each other and Stefan cleared his throat. This conversation had to happen, no he needed it to happen he thought.

" We need to-" He took a breath.

"Talk." 

"Yeah we do." Elena muttered. She lets of a breath that she didn't know she was holding. She goes to her bed and sits at the edge while Stefan stayed satnding.

" Nova's my soulmate." He admitted to the dopplerganger. This made her cringe internally because if this conversation is leading to where she wanted it to go then Stefan might end up hating her and that was the last thing that she wanted but it had to be.

"I know." She whispered but she knew he heard her when his head tlited in that cute manner when he was confused.

"What do you mean you know?" His voice had an edge to it that was never directed to her and she wasn't used to it. She was contemplating her next words, this was going to break Stefan and she knew. She was lying to him the whole time, well she didn't lie she just never told him that she knew his soulmate and he never ask. She was trying to reason with her self that what she did wasn't wrong but then she thought of her soulmates and that made her feel like shit that she did this to one of her friends soulmates.

I- um, when Nova and I where growing up she always used to show her soulmarks and when I saw yours I knew." She cleared her throat as she was on the verge of tears.

"Y-you knew and never said anything." He look at Elena with pure and utter rage that she flinced. She almost didn't tell him the rest because she knew that it was a can of open beans right know , she had to tell him, he needed to know.

Before she could say anything  else" How long?"

"How long what Stefan?" 

"How long did you know." He spat, she couldn't even look him in the eyes. This was humilating and she just wanted this conversation to be over with. She almost bolted out of the room before she even told him but she stayed put.

"From the begining." She mumured, Stefan almost didn't hear it but thanks to his super hearing he hear it and when he heard what she said, he couldn't beleive it. His eyes narrowed as he look at her,he felt so betrayed.

" And you said nothing because?" This was utter maddness, she knew from the start that who my soulmate was and she didn't say anything about it, this wasn't the person that he knew, this wasn't the person that he fell inlove with, he didn't know who this person was.

"There was a point in time where the only reason that I got together with you was to make Nova jealous and then I fell in love with you. "She explains and Stefan stood in slience as he took in what Elena just told him. He clenches his fists as his anger grew but he shook his head and let out a breath, he couldn't blow up now.

"I have alway been jealousy of Nova growoing up I thought that I finally got a chance to make her jealous." She was crying at this point as she confessed. Stefans let a few tears slip as she put her hands on her face.

" This is over you know that right Elena." Stefan was sure that if he didn't leave now he would do or say something that would make him ashamed of later.

"Yeah I totaly understand." She wipped her tears as she fianlly meet his eyes.

Steafan made is way in the boarding house after his talk with Elena,only to see his brother with a glass of bourbon in his hands. Damon turned his head to look at his brother, he got up and vamp speed  towards his brother and punches Stefan again and again until he was froced into the wall by a force while Stefan was on the ground groaning.

"As much as I want Damon to continue I don't want the both of you to fight, I will only say this once and only once If you both want to fight, then fight but not over a girl and not over me, we are soulmate and like it or not Stefan we are fated to each other and if you want to fight that for Elena just know that she has two soulmates out there somewhere. so if you want to be in pain then be in pain" Nova watched the both of them, she still had Damon pinned to the wall, his eyes was erratic he fought the force as much as he could but gave up mid way of Nova's speach.

" I'm, I clear?" They both nodded and she let Damon down.

" Good now I'm hunger and I'm craving a buger so are you both coming with me to the gril?" Nova smiled at them even though it sound like a question Nova had every intention to make them come with her kicking and screaming if they didn't want go with her.