★ꏳꀍꍏᖘ꓄ꏂꋪ 16★

Previously on A Wierd Night

"I know and I'm on my way." He felt relieved that she would be helping to save Caroline.

Nova and Damon make their way to the place Stefan told them to meet. They hear Steafn atlking with Jules and they wait to make their entrance. You could say that came up with an agrement that they would make and garnd entrance. It was Damon idea and Nova love the idea.

"Where's Caroline?"

"Locked up tight."

"Let her go, and I'll release Tyler. It doesn't have to get any messier than it already has. I'm not your enemy, Jules."

"It's a little late to be waving the white flag, don't you think?"

"You need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt."

"I'm not leaving without Tyler."

"Tyler is free to make his own decisions, as soon as you release Caroline." Damon and Nova choode this time to make their entrance.

"My brother the peacemaker. Since Stefan got here before me I'm gonna let him try it his way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier. So give us Caroline.Let go of Tyler.Give us Caroline. Without a full moon it's not an even fight and you know it. We will take you.

" I'm not so sure about that, tough guy." She whistles, and the rest of her pack walks out of their hiding places, all holding weapons including stakes, cross-bows, and a flame-thrower.

"Let's try this again. Give us Tyler." Damon looks at Tyler and then at Nova who nodded at him in confirmation.

"You heard her. Go. Get over there." Tyler walks over to Jules.

"Which one of you killed Mason?: 

"Uh, that'd be me.. "

"Jackass." Nova mumbles which make everyone look at her and she smile at them with a head tilt.

"Boys, make sure that one suffers." Damon looks at Stefan.

"We can take them.""I don't know about that." Nova just laughs at them this was all just fun and games for her there was no one that she knew in this town that could hurt her, I mean if Elijah was right and Klaus is my soulmate then I will be one power full bitch she thought and that made her smrik at the power should would hold. What can she say she was a power hungry bitch even though she was a powerful witch.
"Gadyen nan balans, gadyen nan la foi. Se pou nou fe sa yo dwe fe." She chanted  and one by one the wolves fall.
" Couldn't you have done that early." She rolles her eyes at Tyler.
"Would you just go and help Caroline, Tyler." She sends him a fake smile as he walked away.
"Thanks for the help." Stefan walks towards her and stops a feet away from her.
"I didn't do it for you, I did it for Caroline she's one of my bestfriends."  She locks eyes with him.
"I know but I still want to thank you." She couldn't get a word out as she gazes at him. She can't help but marvel at him with his pale complexion,  angular jawline, deep-set, forest green eyes that she could get lost in for days , a straight nose and a well-formed mouth. His straight, short, dark brown hair which is often gelled or spiked. She can't help but think of his heartwarming smile. She was lost in his eyes and it could be seen that he was also lost in her amber eyes. 
Damon was watching this whole ordeal with a smile, he wanted Nova to see his brother in a good light and this was it. He knew that look well the one that both of them had, it was the same look that Damon has when he lookes at Nova. The pure fascination and adoration they had on their faces were gold to Damon. The tension were high around them as they began to inch closer to each other, they were snapped out of their trance as Tyler made his way back with Caroline in his arms.
"We should get out of here." Tyler said as he made his way to his car.
"Just one more thing before we leave.  Le specto tre colo ves bestia." She watched as the hearts of the wovles were torn from thir chest, the only one that wasn't killed was Jules as she has woken up and ran.
"Leave her, she will come back." She stops Damon from rushing and capture the wolf.
"Whatever you say sweetheart." Damon purred which make me smile, he will always have a way to make me smile.
"Well it looks like I'm not needed."

"You must be martin."

"That I am."

~~~~~

Nova made her way to the Forbes house for the sleep over and she sees Stefan,Elena and her sister. Stefan knocks on the door and waits for Caroline to open it, dressed in her bathrobe. She looks completely healed of her wounds.

"Hey.""Hey!""What's going on?""I was a bit worried about you, after everything you went through tonight.""I'm fine.""Good. But, just in case, I brought some back up." Elena, Nova and Bonnie appeared from behind him."We're gonna slumber it!""We haven't done it in ages." Caroline cries. The girls all hug each other and Stefan leaves.
"Omg Nova did you get taller." They all laughed at Caroline.
"No Care I haven't, I'm glad you're okay." The sleepover consisted of the girls talking about how complicated thier life is and gossip sessions where Nova tells the girls that Stefan and Damon are her soulmates but she leaves the part out about Klaus and to say that they freaked out was understatment but they were also happy for her, Elena then apoligies for what she did and even told us that her and Stafan broke up, then Care told us about matt and Tyler and how she couldn't chose. Then there was Bon-bon asking me to teach her magic which I galdly told her yes.
The girls were woken up by the soud of a phone ringing. Caroline promptly pushes Elena out of bed as she thought is was Elena that moves to get her phone but it was Nova's phone and she wasn't waking up. "Go away!"
"Unf."Elena lands on the floor and looks back up at Caroline, angrily. 
"It's not even mine." She grumbles as she checks whose phone , she sees it's Nova's and the caller Id was Marcel. She wondered who was Marcel was, she goes to wake Nova up, she shake her but nothing, lightly taps her still nothing the ringing was starting to get highly irritating so Elena slaps Nova and that wakes her up.
"Ugh what." She huffed out.
"someone named Marcel is calling you." Nova gets up qucik and takes her phone and leaves the room with the sleeping girls.

A/N 
Three chapters in a day I am on a roll guys. The tension between Nova and Stefan ohhh that was something wasn't it . they are finally see that you can't alway fight fatebut anyway.
CommnetVote