★C̺͆H̺͆A̺͆P̺͆E̺͆T̺͆R̺͆ 1̺͆9̺͆★

Previously On A Werid Night

I'm on my way." Damon hangs up. Alaric suddenly comes back from the dead."Finally. You missed all the fun." without say anything else to Ric he bolts out of the house to go and see his soulmate, on the way he calls his brother and tells him to meet him at the bennett's.

 Both Damon and Stefan meet at the benntte's house, they were worried abut Nova. Bonnie open door for them and lead them to Nova's room. " She just go up and she's asking for the both of you." Bonnie explains to the brothers, they nodded at her as they entered Nova's rooms. They hear he sigh in relife as they enter. " Oh thank the Gods you both are okay."  She excliams as she sees them.

They walk towards her bed. "What happen?" Stefan questioned her as he made the round around her bed and sat on the right side of her, while Damon sat on her left side.

"The pain was just to much." She mummered, she thought she had a high pain tolarance but she guese she was wrong. 

"You mean you could feel our pain?" Damon  was shocked by what Nova just said because he was one that was well vuresed in the topic of soulmates and he prided himself with the knowlege of soulmates but it seems that he didn't know everything there is to know about soulmates and he hated that fact.

"Yeah." She muttered, she was a person that didn't like people to know that she was in pain, soulmate or not she doesn't want to seem weak.

"By the way where is Elena I haven't seen her since the sleepover." She tried to change the topic. "She is at her parents lake house with Jermey and don't change the topic, why didn't you tell us that when we are hurt you can feel it."

"Because I thought you both knew that." She sighed, this what she hated the most about having soulmate, their pain is your pain and vice versa. To say that Damon and Stefan didn't leave her side was and understatment they,  went to the kitchen, living room and they even wanted to go to the bathroom with her and that is where she put her feet down. "You are not coming with me to the bathroom."She glared at them then slammed the door in thier faces while they pouted. They just wanted to make sure that she was okay.

NOVA P.O.V

Knowing the future is awesome but when there is a witch bitch that knows you know the future there is bound to be repercusion, Esther knows that if I interven in anything that I would be stopping something from happeing in the future and she is most likely to be watching me like a hawk so that needs to stop now. I made my way to my desk which had my grimore placed on it, I picked it up and flipped to the page I was looking for, I could feel Damon's and Stefan's eyes buring holes into my back as they watched my every move. "Averte oculos tuos a quo exitus. Hunc exitus ab auribos." I chanted. This is a spell that conjures an illusionary wall that prevents its target from discerning what is real and what is fake meaning that could fool Esther by making her see what I want her to see. I cackled at the thought of fooling Esther. 

"What spell was that." Stefan spoke up.

"Just a illusion spell for someone that was peaking from the other side." I shurged my shoulders.

Damon and I were at the grill together, Stefan was at the boarding house doing god knows what. We made our way to Ric's table. "Other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" 

"No, it was boring. Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming."

"You sounded jealous. Sound a bit jealous?" Damon turns his head at me with an amused smirk on his dashing face. 

"Oh totally, could see it form a mile away." I laughed at the face he makes. And speaking of the devil, Damon and I see Elijah and Jenna enter the Grill all while Ric made a face which makes me smile hard at his jealousy.  "Ah, there's Jenna with her new boyfriend. Hi." Elijah and Jenna walk up to our table."Hey, guys."

"So I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today."

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I've got papers to grade."Ric puts down some money and gets up from the table. I couldn't stop smiling, this is the drama that I live for. I have not stop smiling as I tured to Elijah. "No, you know what? We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party." I really wanted to see more drama that was why I stayed to the script that was ment for Andie. Which she is in the Grill by the way and is glaring at me.

"Ooh, sweetheart. Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host. Say tonight. Maybe?" Even though I have the daggers Damon is not Damon with out provoking people and I let him be knowing that without the dagger, which I have hidded in a pocket space, he can't hurt Elijah.

"It's good for me. Jenna?" I tilted my head towards Jenna looking at her with puppy eyes."I don't know if tonight works..." I could tell and I knew that Ric didn't want to go."Yeah, I'm free."

"It'd be a pleasure."

"Great." Damon grinned, it was going to be a long night.

 A few hours later Jenna and I are preparing the table for the dinner party."So what's going on with you and Alaric? I feel like there's some tension."

"I don't know. I really like him. It's more than like and I want it to work, but I can't help but feel that he's hiding something from me. And then I've got John whispering things in my ear about him." Jenna doesn't know why is telling a seveteen girl her problems but she needded to vent to someone."Like what?"

"Things I don't want to believe. Things I don't believe, not if they're coming from John's mouth."

"Oh. Well, there you go, then. Trust is the key to any relationship." We finish up setting up the table as we hear the door bell rings, Jenna goes to answers the door and sees John outside on the porch and walks into the house. Damon walks out of the library and into the front hall."Who invited him?" Anybody could tell that Jenna wanted nothing to with John

"John. Surprise. Leave." Damon grumbled, he hated John, well no he ,loathed John.

"When Jenna told me she was coming to a dinner party for Elijah, I decided I couldn't miss out on all the fun and games." Alaric walks in and is stunned to see John. Damon and John look at him.

"There are not going to be any games tonight, John. It's just a friendly dinner party." John looks back at Damon."What he said."

"Now gentlmen, I expect that this night will not end in violence." I stared them down, that I didn't realize that Stefan was right besides me I looked at him and smiled then I see John staring at me with disgust and I sighed this was going to be a long night. A few minuntes later Elijah arrived and everything went well if you could consider Damon making jokes a John about him be a dead beat dad which was funny to watch how John would react to the jokes, it made the dinner way better than I thought. Then was desert and thatw went without a hitch, know how the original plot went,this dinner went by peacfully and I was happy about it. I was escourting Elijah out when he stops. " What's the matter Elijah."

"Klaus will here by the end of the week."

"Wha-"

"Don't worry I haven't said a word about you." He assured but I wasn't really ready to meet my third soulmate and I haven't even told Stefan and Damon about t it yet. This was going to get complicated.