★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11★

Previously, on a weird night

Can't breathe, What is this pressure on my chest? My legs hurt like hell, I couldn't see anything it was pitch black. What do I do? What can I do?

CRASH

What was that? I turned and turned but I still couldn't see anything. Why can't I see?

My breath is labored. All my senses are telling me to run, but I can't see the danger. There was something in this darkness.

"VA-Nova." Someone was shaking me awake. I opened my eyes.

"Bonnie?"

There were many ways to explain what happened, It could be a vision, or it could be just a dream, but as a witch, nothing is ever just a dream." Bonnie, what are you doing here?"

"I heard you screaming and came to check if everything was ok." She glances at my body, checking if there are any injuries.

"Oh, it was just a nightmare, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" She questioned, and I simply laughed it off.

"Yes, Bon-Bon, I'm okay. " I reassured her. She left after making sure that no one was in my room. I wasn't fine, though. What was that?Why did I get a dream about that? Was it a vision? I really can't wrap my head around it. If it was a vision, what was it trying to tell me?

Following the path that is drawn for you is what people would think Nova Bennett would do, but they were so wrong. She wanted to help as many people as she could, but she knew that couldn't save everyone, but she sure as hell will try, even if people may think the Mikaelson's should die and Hope should of never been born she doesn't think so.

She was prepared to be a villain, and she was prepared to be the person who had to make the hard choices. She was prepared to be hated. She was prepared to go against all the witches, Werewolves, and Vampire if she had to protect her family and her friends.

Currently, Nova was in her car, making her way to Wickery Bridge to burn that bitch down. Doing Arson wasn't what she imagined that she would do in her lifetime, but it had to be done for the greater good or at least for the Mikaelson's greater good. Getting out of her car with a slight pep to her step. Nova made her way to the bridge with a grin.
" Incindia." She chanted, and everything went up in flames.
She left just as fast as she came.

She was heading out of Mystic Falls, going to meet the papa original. She stopped at a gas station, and she quickly texted Bonnie and Elijah about what she was doing and going into more specifics with Elijah. Arriving at the tomb, it was already dark, so she decided to stay at a hotel until the morning.

~~~

Nova didn't expect to see Elijah in the cemetery when she got there. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here as a witness to see my fathers demise. Now shall we begin?" He gestured forward. We entered.

"Well, now this is not what I expected." Elijah mumbled. He stared at his father with slight discomfort.

"Are you sure you want to be here, Elijah?" He nodded.

"If you're sure, hold this for me." Nova handed him her phone. She wanted to record this as proof that Papa original was actually dead.

"Wait, do you want to do the honors?" All he did was give me back my phone and took the white oak steak from my hand, and with no warning at all, he plunges it into Mikael's heart. It was a good thing that the phone was already recording. As Mikael's body burst into flames, tears streamed down Elijah face. she couldn't imagine what was going through his mind. She rested her hand on his shoulder as comfort. He simply nodded in her direction as a thanks.

they made their way out of the tomb, "What are you going to do about Klaus?" He stopped mid step.

"What ever do you mean?" He questioned. She rolled her eyes at the way he was going to play dumb.

"Are you going to help Klaus break his Curse." I further explained.

"He is my brother, after all." That was all he said before he sped off. Damn it, she didn't get his number.

Heading back to Mystic Falls with a lot on her mind, if Stefan is her soulmate, why was he acting like she didn't even matter. It hurt to know that the person that was meant for you is ignoring you. Wait. She mentally cursed  herself as she stopped the car. She didn't tell Damon where she was or where she was going. She picked up her phone, which was on the passageer seat, and powered it on . She had off it because she didn't have her charger with her, and she didn't want her phone to die on her. When her phone finally was on her phone, she was flooded with missing calls, texts, and voice-mails, all for Damon.

"Ohh he is so going to be mad."