★ℭℌ𝔄𝔓𝔗𝔈ℜ 20★

Previously On A Werid Night

"Don't worry I haven't said a word about you." He assured but I wasn't really ready to meet my third soulmate and I haven't even told Stefan and Damon about  it yet. This was going to get complicated.

I had just taken a shower and my hair was still dripping wet, I took the towel and started to dry my hair as Stefan and Damon walked into Damon's room with grim looks. " So are you not going to explain why I couldn't use the dagger on Elijah." Damon's sky blus eyes were glaring at me. I took the towel that was still wrapped in my hair and wrapped it around my neck and shufflued towards the bed then sat down on the red slik sheets, these slik sheets feels nice.This conversation will most likely end up with me telling them about Klaus and although I wasn't ready to talk about it, I had to. There were so many things that my midn had me screaming to to tell them but there is always stopping me."For that plan I have Elijah needs to be alive, well he has to stay as he is."

" You keep talking about a plan but you never tell us the plan, We need to know the plan Nova." Stefan just observes our inetraction and I could see the gears turning in his head.

" Before I tell you my plan you both have to proimse that you won't get mad." Anyway I would tell them my plan they will get angry at me but I still wanted to hear them say they won't at least. I could see the both of them gave eachother sideways glace before they nodded at each other.

"We won't get mad at you." They say in sync but I could see the apprehension they showed. I wanted to tell them I did but, it was kind of hard to when what I have to tell them is that my third soulmate is the one and only Klaus Mikealson. The one that wants to sacrifice Elena for his curse. 

" Well you see." I fiddled with my fingers and looked down at the sheets they were really interesting at the momment. I couldn't get the words out, it was like my brain was stopping me from telling them. The overwhemling feeling that I got from even thinking about telling them came back full force making me even more afraid of their reaction. I felt a hand on my thigh  carressing them, when I felt a next set of hands tilts my head up. I could feel the sparks through out my body an to be honest they felt amazing. I gazed into Stefan's deep forest green eyes.

"What ever you have to say we promise that we won't get mad." The sincerty in his words clamed me down a tad bit but my hands were still shaking from the nerves.

"Well as you know Klaus an Original,like Eljah and the one that wants to sacrifice Elean is.... also my soulmate." Afetr the pregnat pause I made I saw them lean closer to me until they froze. I knew that this would of been their reactions. 

"Say that again." Damon asked, with a slight tremble in his voice and I stiffened, I really wanted the four of us to get along even though I know that Stefan and Klaus have a past but  he doesn't remeber and whereas Damon has never meet him.

"Klaus is my soulmate." I repeted and I could see their bodies becomes tense, I knew why, I actually hoped for a better reaction from them but they reacted the way I knew they would. Damon gets up and paces whereas Stafen stays put."How do you even know, you haven't even meet the guy." Damon turned to me.

"Elijah knew."

"Okay." Was what I got back. This was not what I was expecting, I expected to have some kind of backlash from keeping this from them and all he had to say was okay.

"Okay?" 

It had been a few days after, the three soulmates soon to be four were in Stefan's room this time they were in silence because of what Stefan had just said. "You what?" it was clear that Damon didn't expect what he heard from his brother, he had honestly beleived that he would stay with Elena because he thought that she was his soulmate even though she wasn't he was so sure before so it came as a shock to him but me, I saw this coming don't get me wrong I didn't know for sure if they would of broken up because even though I want to have Stefan as my life partner I can't force him so it was all up to him if he wanted to or not after Elena told him.