★CིHིAིPིEིTིRི 8ི★

Previously on a weird Night

"Oh come on Stefan we both know it's true." I chuckled as I remember where Elena is heading right about now.

Rose was whipping her tears when Damon arrives. "Alright rosebud. I need some answers. Oh please don't tell me you're crying 'cause your buddy Trevor lost his head."

"You've always been this sensitive?."

"Full vampire switch for this very reason. Takes the emotion out of it."

"Yeah, you switch yours, I'll switch mine."

"Is that a dig?"

"It's an observation. Like having the same mate as your brother."

"Well said brother doesn't want to accept it."

"You want to try that again?"

"Don't get on my bad side." Damon warned her.

"Then show me your good side."

"How do I find Klaus?"

"You don't find Klaus, he finds you."

"Come on. Somebody's got to know somebody who knows where he is, right?"

"Add another two hundred somebodies to that and you're still not even close."

"Humor me. You got in touch with Elijah, how did you do it?"

"Through a very low somebody on the churching poll. A guy name Slater in Richmond."

"Perfect. I'll drive."

"No. You forget not all of us can walk in the sun."

"That can be fixed." I made my presence know, as I smirked at them. Both Damon and Rose seriously didn't hear me.

"What did you say." Rose scrunched up her nose in an oddly cute manner.

"You can come in now." Trevor walks in and Rose speed towards amd wrap him in a hug.

"I thought you were dead."

"If it weren't for Nova I would be." He gave Rose the daylight ring that I gave him for her.

"Thank you Nova."

"It was no problem at all, Trevor I hope that you did everything that I asked."

"Yes I did, everything to know about them are on your desk in your room." Trevor assured me.

"Don't bother about getting or findings Klaus, I know when and where he will be coming." Damon looked at me with a concern and confusion.

"Well Trevor and I are going to go." Rose broke me out of the staring trance I had with Damon. They left quickly after.

"We need to talk Nova." He looked serious, and Damon an serious doesn't go together, it's always Damon being the sarcastic amd impulsive bother whereas Stefan was the serious and brooding brother. He lend me to his room. I flopped on his bed starfish style having no care if he saw me.