1. Yet to Come

Celine was on her way to her first ever K-pop concert, and it just happened to be BTS. She was internally freaking out, he heart ready to pound right out of her chest, so ready to see the boys she had loved so much. She was prepared, making bracelets and gathering photo cards of all of the members to give out to other ARMY at the concert. She was looking forward to making new friends.

She hadn't been sleeping well the past few nights. Tossing and turning while letting all of her intrusive thoughts and excitement eat away at her psyche. She thought it was just due to her excitement and she got chills up her spine every time she thought of how much fun she would have. None of her friends were willing to go with her as they were too busy with their own lives. Most of them had little kids who had no interest in BTS. They were more interested in unicorns, puppies, and dinosaurs but she was still excited to go. It was the first time she would ever go to a concert alone, the thrill of it had her terrified but excited. Leading up to the concert, she had been having a lot of nightmares about shadows in the dark. At first, they were just figures in the distance, but the closer it came to the date of the concert, the more solid and nearer they appeared. She always woke up feeling an intense fear that someone was standing near her bed, but when she'd wake up, she was alone.

Today she was meeting a friend of hers to go shopping for the concert. Lexie supported her in every way, so she said she would help her find clothes for the concert as long as she didn't have to go to it. She was more into alternative and rock music. Not that some of BTS's music didn't match that criteria, but she still couldn't be persuaded. Lexie had never been great with large crowds. Celine had never really seen her with her other friends. She wasn't really sure she had any other than her. 

Celine met Lexie at the local mall that day, where they first stopped at the food court to get a bite to eat.

"Where do you want to go first?" Lexie asked with a bored drawl.

"Why don't we try one of these smaller boutiques? I think I want to dress similar to Jimin in the Filter music video."

"Is he the pretty one?"

"See, I knew you'd come around. Yes, he's the pretty one."

"Is he the one you like?"

"I like them all. I can't choose."

She just shakes her head. "I could definitely choose. I'd choose the one with dimples and the intimidating stare."

"Because of the intimidating stare? I know you like bad boys."

"You got me," she laughs as they head into the first shop.

Celine forgot to tell Lexie that there are two Filter music videos and that she's looking for either the black or purple outfit. Lexie finds a red one that's similar and holds up, smirking like she just won a prize.

"That one is great if we don't find the black or purple one, but I think I prefer one of those on me. Jimin looks good in anything though."

"I will agree with that."

"Then why don't you come to the concert with me? If you like the way he looks."

"Babe, everyone likes the way he looks. That doesn't mean I want to hear two hours of music that I don't even enjoy."

"Okay. I get your point. Tickets are probably sold out by now anyway. I didn't think to get an extra one in case someone wanted to go with me."

The next shop she tries, there's nothing. Same for the one after that and the one after that. Finally, in the last shop, she finds something that will work as the purple outfit. It's so cute that now she's super excited. It's too bad they won't actually see her in that outfit. She has floor seats, so they might, but she knows they're not going to be paying attention to her. There's going to be thousands of beautiful girls and some beautiful boys there, too.