21. Everything Goes

There's a loud knocking on the door as Yoongi comes in to join Celine for breakfast. She made enough to feed an army luckily because when she opened the door there stood Namjoon and Jin, along with a very drained looking Lexie. She had dark circles under her eyes that weighed heavy on her face.

Celine immediately forgot about the guys and embraced Lexie quickly, a little too tightly. Lexie let out a painful grunt but the smile on her face was genuine.

"I'm so glad you're okay! Wait, are you okay? You're not hurt are you? I'm so sorry!" Lexie just looked at Celine, completely confused. Jin came to her side and she visibly relaxed. Well, that was new. She wondered if Lexie knew what the guys were. She probably had some idea since they did save her.

"I'm okay. Thanks to these guys. They saved me," she stated quietly.

"Well, don't thank them yet. We're the reason you were kidnapped in the first place," Yoongi chimed in, coming to Celine's side. She elbowed him in the side a little harder than she meant to.

Jin's smile faltered as Lexie looked over to him. "It's true. Yoongi had them locked up in his dreams but they got out but you don't have to worry about them any more."

"I'm still thankful you saved me," Lexie said as she put her arm around Jin. Hopefully she wouldn't get mad at Celine when she discovered what they had done together but that was before her and Jin met. Celine liked Jin but she hadn't spent a lot of time around him to develop those feelings. She wondered if Jin shared the feelings that Lexie obviously had or if he was just concerned because of the situation..

Namjoon was still quiet behind the others but took the opportunity to look at Celine. "I know it may not be the best time but can I talk to you?"

"Okay Namjoon. As long as Lexie is okay." She looked to her friend who just nodded and stayed glued to Jin's side. Celine was completely aware of Yoongi still at her side so she turned and gave him a kiss on his cheek right there in front of everyone.

Once they were alone in the bedroom Namjoon started with his apology but Celine stopped him with a kiss, cutting his words off. "I already told you that I forgive you."

"I know but we haven't gotten the chance to talk since everything happened. I just want to make sure that you're okay. I know I haven't been the best um, leader, lately, but I want to make it up to you."

"Namjoon, you've had a lot going on. I can't blame you for getting mad. Besides, that's who you are." He flinched just slightly. "And like you said, Jimin is lust. We should have at least let you know that I was staying with him."

"No, you should be able to do what you want with who you want any time you want. I was mostly mad because Jimin was over being sick and he didn't join the rest of us. We're a team."

"I can understand that. I'm sorry I got in the way of that. I had been thinking that maybe I should go back home. It would make it easier on you guys."

"No, don't do that," he said quickly. "I like having you here. You help me. You help all of us. I don't think I could imagine life without you at this point."

"Namjoon, you and I need to spend some time together without the others and without it being sexual or angry. I need get to know you. More than just a bookstore or a rage room. Not what you show the world."

"I know," he sighed, "if you weren't already cozy with Yoongi I'd ask if you wanted to spend today with me." There was a hint of jealousy in his voice that thrilled Celine just a little bit.

Celine led Namjoon by the hand over to the bed, pushed him down gently, and sat in his lap. "I promise to let you know when Yoongi leaves and we can spend as much time together as you want. Unless you want to join the two of us?"