10. Euphoria 🔞

Celine woke up in the middle of the night to shadows draping around her

Celine woke up in the middle of the night to shadows draping around her. She wasn't sure if her drunk mind was playing tricks on her or if it was something Jungkook had done. She lightly shook him awake.

"W-what?" He said, as the shadows dispersed into him.

"What was that?" Celine asked.

"What was what?" He really didn't have any clue what she was going on about and just looked at her groggily, "are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, maybe I'm still drunk. I could have swore I saw shadows."

"Oh that," Jungkook chuckled with a bright smile, "that wasn't your imagination. I promise they won't hurt you. They're just curious about you. I guess I was sleeping a little too sound. I'm usually good about keeping them in. Yoongi's roam pretty freely but they're harmless. In fact, they're for protection. Mine and yours, once they understand how special you are to me. To all of us."

"Okay," Celine says, her intoxicated brain barely processing, "that's only a little creepy but I'm a little too drunk to care. Let's just go back to sleep." She has no problem falling back asleep but now Jungkook is wide awake, holding her in his arms.

He had never really thought of his shadows as anything other than an extension of him. Clearly Celine saw them differently and maybe he should too. He hadn't drawn them out or given them permission to investigate her. Something that gave him pause. Usually they were all obedient, only acting when he needed them to. Acting on their own they had approached her. Something that could have turned out a lot more dangerous than it did if she had reacted poorly. He needed to talk to the others about it and get their thoughts. See if their shadows had come out recently or if they were able to contain them. After a couple of hours went by with his thoughts, Jungkook was finally able to fall asleep. Waking up only when he felt the bed shift and Celine close the bathroom door.

Shit, he thought, he hadn't prepared breakfast or had anything ready for them to do today. All of his energy was spent thinking about the day before. He quickly got up and put some pants on, looking through his cabinets. The only thing he had was stuff for smoothies but maybe that'd be enough to take care of her if she had a hangover and they could go get food.

Celine came out into the kitchen wearing a cropped black tank top and grey sweat pants, making him freeze on the spot.

"Damn," he said, forgetting all about food, a first for him, as he approached her and lifted her up into his arms as she giggled.

He kissed her before asking her how she felt.

"I feel fine. I have a slight headache but I took some of the ibuprofen you left out. Thank you."

"I'll always take care of you Noona," he smiled down at her.

"Wouldn't that be my job? To take care of you?"

"We'll take care of each other," he said as his hands moved down her waist and onto her hips, moving her back with him until he reached the couch.

He sat down and pulled her onto his lap, facing him. She leaned forward into him and bit his lip, pulling a little on his lip ring before parting his lips with hers and slipping her tongue inside. As she kissed him, she started to move on his lap, feeling him harden underneath her. She chuckled into his mouth as she pulled his shirt off and then hers, returning her lips to his. He tasted like mint with a hint of banana. An odd combination but it was perfect for Celine.