31. & Tears (물)

Three weeks had gone by, and Namjoon still hadn't fully woken up. They had taken him to the hospital shortly after they had gotten home that night, but there was not much they could do but wait. Instead of keeping him there, they had decided to hire in an at home male nurse to tend to him at Jimin's place. It was where they all felt the safest. The nurse, Hwan, would come during the day every day to check his progress and take his vital signs. In the evenings, he left but gave them all his number in case anything happened. Namjoon was healthy other than the concussion that was keeping him asleep.

Celine and Jungkook slept on each of Namjoon's sides every night, and no one argued with them. Instead, they took turns cuddling up to Celine. Jimin and Taehyung were the only ones who decided to cuddle up to Jungkook when they weren't attached to her, and they rotated who would be the middle each night. Jungkook never protested. He liked having their arms around him while he slept. They were his comfort while he was hurting.

They had all been giving a reprieve from coming into work. They were allowed to use the small office at Jimin's place to work on their music and send it in for approval while Namjoon recovered. They weren't able to do group songs anyway unless they either left out Namjoon's part or someone filled in for them. The person most likely to be able to effectively do so without missing his own part was Jungkook, and he was in no condition to do so. 

Yoongi had delved himself into working in the office most days, finding music the most comforting. Not craving touch as much as the others, he expressed his emotions a little differently. Today, he was surprised that it wasn't Hobi waiting at the door like it had been most days, but Jimin. He stayed by Namjoon's side almost as much as Celine and Jungkook and didn't come out much other than to eat and shower. The house had been quiet lately instead of filled with their usual chaos, and it broke Yoongi's heart even more to see his brothers hurting.

He was brought out of his thoughts as Jimin came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his neck. He was surprised to find that he welcomed the touch. It helped that it was Jimin. He had always said that if he were going to date one of the other members, it would have been Jimin. It had been a while since he had felt Celine against him other than the comfort they had shared on their night curled up to Namjoon, but that was different. Jimin's touch said he was there to comfort him, and he was. He was worried about Yoongi because he had withdrawn even more than was normal for him. He wasn't really speaking to anyone unless he was addressed first, and he had locked himself up in his office all day every day. 

"Are you ever coming out?" Jimin asked, still attached to him.

Yoongi hesitated. "I do come out. It's not like you or any of the others are anywhere but your room lately."

Jimin let go of Yoongi just to spin him around in his chair, facing him. "Hyung, everyone else has come out the past few days except for you and Jungkook. Even Celine came out, and we all watched a movie together." 

"You watched a movie, and Celine was there? Why didn't someone come get me? How was she? Did she seem okay?"

Jimin just shook his head. "Her eyes were vacant and glassy, but she was trying. She kept looking at the bedroom. I'm not sure if she's more concerned for Namjoon or Jungkook at this point. Jungkook seems like he's spiraling a bit. He keeps shouting no in his sleep, and you know how hard it is to wake him up. It's been hard to sleep next to him, but he needs it, too."

At that, Yoongi gets up and takes Jimin by the hand, leading him into the room where Jungkook is still attached to Namjoon. Startled, the others who had been sitting in the living room quietly talking to each other moved their eyes to follow what was about to happen. They didn't dare move since Yoongi made them all a little bit nervous on a normal day if he was tested, and Jimin's wrath was even worse. Jimin was pulled in by Yoongi, who thought that his presence may comfort Jungkook.