12. Tonight 🔞

Celine: I'm so hungry

Celine: I'm so hungry. I have nothing here. Do you want to get together for dinner?

Jin: I thought you would never ask! Why don't I come pick you up and bring you over to my place? I'll cook for you. Wear something comfortable that you can sleep in. It's already late. We had a long day at practice and I have to be up early in the morning.

Celine: Oh? Why do you have to be up early? You really don't have to cook!

Jin: I love to cook. Especially for a beautiful lady. We have an interview to do. It won't take long. You're welcome to come along with me. I'm sure all of the guys would love to see you.

Celine: Okay, what are your plans after that?

Jin: I'm free unless the guys want to do something. I bet they'd love for you to come along if that's the case.

It really had gotten late before Celine had decided to text Jin. Almost 7. She should have eaten by now but she was in her feelings and starting to cramp. Surprised that he was willing to cook for her so late, she quickly put on a little mascara, lip gloss, and packed a small bag.

Before she knew it, Jin was knocking at her door. He took both of her hands in his as he leaned down to kiss her cheek. He stood in her doorway as she grabbed her things and they made their way to his house quickly.

Once they were there, Jin wasted no time getting started on dinner. Most of the ingredients were already out, as if he had already prepared. He made bulgogi and rice along with veggies, a favorite of Celine's. It was delectable. As soon as the food hit her tongue, it melted in her mouth. Jin watched her as she ate.

"Aren't you going to eat too?"

"I'm not too hungry. I ate a bit earlier but I like to watch you eat and I like to cook for you." Celine couldn't help but feel bad as she frowned down at her delicious food. Not enough to stop eating of course but she would have never messaged him if she would have known that she was the only one he'd be cooking for.

"Please don't feel bad," he said, reading her mind, "I don't get to cook that often any more. We don't live together any more so the guys find their own food. I usually just warm up something quick for me. Besides, remember, I get energy from this." Celine smiled at that as Jin approached her, sitting by her side. She leaned over to kiss him on the cheek as he blushed.

"Are you okay with staying the night tonight? I can take the couch and you can have the bed if you prefer." Jin was such a gentleman. He wasn't trying anything with her, unlike the others. It was a breath of fresh air but Celine was a little worried that maybe the attraction wasn't there on his part.

"I'd love to stay the night. You don't want to sleep next to me?"

Jin looked at her in shock. "I'd love that but I just didn't think you would want to so soon."