26. 4 O'Clock

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

Walking into the house with Celine in his arms, Taehyung is surprised to find himself wishing that she was his and only his. That they were walking into his house and not Jimin's. He could tell what they shared had been special and part of him regretted the night that he had with her and Jungkook. Not that he hadn't loved it but would she have looked at him different if he had held back for her? Showed his devotion for her like Jimin had? He should have been able to hold back. Jimin had and he was lust. He was naturally inclined to think of any attraction as sexual. For Taehyung, everything that he had shared with Celine was special. But he wasn't there like Jimin was. It was natural for him to feel envious but Jimin was his best friend. They shared all of their secrets, even if they were uncomfortable but they had never dated the same girl. Jungkook, on the other hand, had done almost everything with her, and she seemed almost as fond of him as Jimin so maybe they had some charm that he didn't. If he could figure it out, maybe he could be that for her too.

Walking over to Jimin's large white leather couch, Tae laid Celine down, placing her head in his lap. She stirred for a moment saying, "Thank you Tae", as she gripped his shirt. At least she knew he was the one with her now. She must have been completely exhausted. It was a lot for anyone to go through. He played with her hair, untangling it with his long slender fingers, as the other two men brought her luggage in to bring into Jimin's room. There was plenty of space for them all to have their own rooms but they knew that if they were all staying that they would all be sleeping in the same bed. Jungkook and Tae hadn't brought anything with them but they all had extra items at each other's houses in case they needed to spend the night with each other for any reason.

The lights in Jimin's house were dimmed, making all of Celine's features look extra soft. Her hair was falling into her face and sweeping against her cheek. As Tae brushed his hands over her cheek to move her hair, he thought about waking her up to kiss her soft lips, remembering the way they had felt like tiny pillows and tasted as sweet as honey. It had been a while since he had gotten to spend time alone with her. Instead, he decided to quietly slip down so that he was laying next to her, their bodies together on the couch, his leg over hers and their arms around each other. It didn't take long for him to get comfortable in the position, feeling completely safe and content in her arms. He imagined this must be what it felt like to be a cat curled up in their favorite owner's arms. Jimin and Jungkook had taken so long to get all of Celine's things in and situated that he fell asleep next to her. He woke up to find Celine staring at him with so much affection in her eyes, running her hands through his hair, that he felt ashamed for doubting that she cared about him. Staring back at her, he smiled. "Hello gorgeous".

"I should be saying that to you," she said, "how have I never had the pleasure of waking up staring at your beautiful face before? It's breath taking." Tae blushed, wanting to get lost in this moment forever. He had never experienced the deep affection that he had for her before she came into his life. The lights were out now, only the dim moonlight shining through, and he could hear snoring coming from Jimin's room down the hall that sounded more like Jungkook. He must have left the door open in case they wanted to join them. Hopefully he wasn't upset that the two of them had fallen asleep on the couch. Celine had chosen to be with Jimin tonight, not him, but he was so thankful to be waking up in her arms. She hadn't pushed him away. Right now she looked like there was nowhere else she'd rather be. He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it gently while looking into her eyes.