20. Seesaw 🔞

Celine embraces Yoongi as he leans his full body into her. The day must have been too much for him because she can feel him start to shake and looked down to see his tears flowing freely. It felt like a different sort of intimacy with him. One where he was starting to really let her in. She caressed his cheek and brought her lips to his. He took them hungrily as his tears ceased. Caressing his face into kiss, Celine pushed her entire body into his and wrapped her right leg around his left thigh, bringing him in close enough to feel him start to harden.

"Are you sure?" he whispers, the blue waves in his eyes moving freely, still concerned about her even though he was the one who was an emotional wreck at the moment. Celine thought it was her that should be asking him, not the other way around.

"Yes, but only if you're sure. You've had an emotional day. If you want to wait, I understand." Instead of answering her, Yoongi surprised her by thrusting his dick deep inside of her, leaving it there so she could adjust around it. She gasped at the feel of him filling her up completely. He was the biggest out of everyone and she could feel herself being stretched to her limit as she started to move on him. Her leg was still wrapped around him as she pulled him in even closer, bringing him all the way into her so their stomachs were pressed into each other and she could feel his chest against hers.

Reaching up, she ran her fingers through his hair a few times before grabbing onto his long locks and bringing his face to hers, kissing his lips gently at first before inserting her tongue into his mouth and twisting it around his until neither of them could breath.

Celine had lit a fire inside of Yoongi and he started to take control. She could see the shift in his eyes as they darkened just slightly and his shadows started to peak out around him, caressing her sensually. It was a strange sensation for her but oddly, she didn't mind. She knew they were a part of him and they would never go away. If she wanted to be with him, she needed to accept him for all of who he is.

Yoongi made one swift motion and had her pinned on her back to the bed, looking down at her while still inside of her. Giving her a sexy smirk, she knew she was in trouble now. He looked down at where they were connected and started rubbing on her clit in quick circular motions while thrusting inside of her repeatedly. Her head went back against the pillow and she screamed out his name. He didn't stop. Instead, he kept going as he moved his other hand up her body across her stomach slowly, stopping to gently squeeze her breast before moving his hand to gently wrap around her throat as he brought her lips to his again.

They kissed as he moved his hand from her throat to her hair, taking it from behind and pulling it hard while enjoying their kiss. Once he let go of the kiss, he moved his hand back to her throat and squeezed it just a little, causing just a little pain through the pleasure for Celine. As he did this, she felt his dick pulse just slightly and she knew just how much he was enjoying dominating her but she knew he was probably being more tame than he wanted since it was their first time and she wasn't sure she was ready for anything too crazy yet.

Celine didn't want to hold back any more. She tried to push Yoongi over so that she could ride him but instead, he forced her back down, grabbed both of her wrists and placed them in his strong hands just above her head while thrusting in and out of her.

"I didn't say you could go anywhere kitten," he said in a deep husky tone that sounded extremely dangerous, shadows dancing around both of them, engulfing them in more darkness the deeper in Yoongi went. Celine thought he looked other worldly in that moment and it was easier for her to remember that he wasn't human. He was incredibly gorgeous and there was no way she would stop him from eating her alive in that moment if he wanted to but she had started to get a little scared. Of him. She was falling for him. Well, for all of them but she was still a little afraid of them, knowing what they were capable of. Yoongi was the first one she connected with and she had been waiting for this moment. She was going to enjoy it.