5. Interlude: Dream

Once they arrived at Yoongi's apartment, Celine was feeling less confident

Once they arrived at Yoongi's apartment, Celine was feeling less confident. She just stood there awkwardly in his doorway. The apartment was huge, a bachelor feel to it. The large black L-shaped couch sat right in front of a 75" inch tv. There wasn't a ton of decor. Just some music notes lining the slate gray walls and low lighting for the room. 

"Are you tired?" He asks when she doesn't move, "if not, we can always sit on the couch and watch a movie. Or if you prefer, we can lay down and you'll automatically feel sleepy next to me."

"Is that how this works? Do we just go to sleep and wake up in the morning or do you need to set an alarm?" Namjoon's words about not letting him sleep past 9 hours had her on edge. She wasn't sure if she was ready for this. If this had just been a random man that she had met when out with friends, there was no way she'd be in his apartment right now. But this was Yoongi, Suga, Agust D. Someone she thought she could only dream about even touching much sleeping next to him in his apartment. 

Yoongi chuckles. "Whatever you're most comfortable with. Do you prefer to wake up to an alarm? I'm always awake before nine hours is up. Lately I rarely sleep more than four to five hours at a time but I have a feeling you may change that." The feral smirk that he gives her has her wanting to swoon into his arms but she controls her thoughts.

"Let's set an alarm then, just in case. I'm not too tired at the moment. Let's try watching something." She needs to calm her nerves and work up the courage to lie down next to him. Since it's been years since she slept next to a man, she wasn't sure she had the confidence to sleep next to Min Yoongi of all people.

"Okay," he says, his blue eyes shimmering, "what do you want to watch?" Celine really doesn't care. She's nervous about sleeping next to this gorgeous man for the first time and she doesn't really know what to expect. He said he'd be taking her energy. Would she feel it? Would she wake up drained? Would it hurt? She wasn't sure she was ready to find out.

"Hmmm, how about Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? That's a guy movie, right?" She had seen it before and liked it so she thought maybe they could enjoy it together.

He gapes at her. "You want to watch that movie right before we sleep? You know you'll end up having some of the weirdest dreams, right?" Not something that she had thought about it. It was a really strange movie. Maybe she should go with something different.

 Maybe she should go with something different