17. Not Today

Celine woke up to knocking on the door and quickly scrambled to put a shirt on as she heard a key fighting the lock. Jimin was still asleep as she fell off the couch and bumped her head.

Still on the floor, she saw two figures come through the door.

"What the hell?" Namjoon's voice echoed in her ear as she quickly got to her feet.

"Namjoon?" Celine was excited to see him and the man hiding in the shadows behind him despite them catching her here with Jimin.

She got up and rushed over to him until she saw his face. His lips were in a tight line and he was staring her down. This was different than their pretend fight. The fire in his eyes was raging. She wasn't sure if she should approach him when her eyes met Yoongi's in the doorway. They were soft in regard to her. He just barely shook his head.

She backed up slowly until she was in the kitchen, looking down at the dishes in Jimin's sink. Instead of saying anything, she started on them as Namjoon approached Jimin, shoving him farther on to the couch.

Jimin sleepily asked what the problem was, thinking it was Celine.

"You," Namjoon's voice boomed, startling Jimin awake.

"What? What did I do?"

"Really? You were sick? And here I find you curled up with Celine? You don't think that all of the rest of us would have liked to have been here with her instead of a photo shoot in another country?"

"Hyung, I really was sick."

"But you got better right? You could have joined us but you chose to be selfish."

Celine thought that was pretty harsh but she just continued to work on the dishes until she felt warm arms wrap around her from behind.

Yoongi whispered in her ear, "I've missed you honey. Don't be too worried. They fight all the time. Namjoon will get over it and they'll be fine in a few minutes. I thought I'd use their distraction to my advantage."

Celine turned around to face him, putting her hands on his hips and smiling.

"I'm glad you did. I missed you too," she purred. "When's our next dream session?"

Yoongi chuckled. "So soon? You've been sleeping next to Jimin at least for a couple of nights. Just can't get enough of me?"

"Nope. But I really did miss you."

That's when Yoongi turned around because he noticed Namjoon's attention had switched over to them standing by the sink.

Namjoon came over to Celine and pulled her by the arm into a bedroom, leaving Yoongi and Jimin waiting in stunned silence.

"What is up with you?" Celine asked. "You act like we just committed some terrible crime because we spent a few days together." She closed her mouth, realizing what she just said.