2. Magic Shop

In a panic to get there, Celine was running late to the concert

In a panic to get there, Celine was running late to the concert. She really wanted to be there for sound check but she was held up by her hair. It looked stunning. Her hair was styled in long, curly waves accented by her dark brown, blonde, and red low lights. She had the hair dresser trim and thin out her hair but that didn't take as long as all the coloring. She barely had enough time to perfect her makeup before needing to leave for the concert. She looked absolutely amazing. Her Jimin inspired outfit fit her perfectly, accentuating her in all the right areas, showing off her curves.

When she found her seat at the venue, there was a group of young girls seated to her left chatting excitedly amongst themselves. They all had ARMY bombs that had different hues of purple showing at the moment. That would change once the concert began since staff controlled the colors of everyone's light stick. Celine had hers off right now so she could save battery for the concert to begin.

On her right was a tall, handsome nerdy looking man wearing glasses who looked to be about her age. He wasn't conversing with the people next to him. She assumed he was also here alone. He turned to her. "Are you as excited as I am?" He asked her with a genuine smile, taking her breath away just a little. Nothing like the BTS members could but he was good looking.

"Definitely! This is my first ever BTS concert!" she answered with enthusiasm. 

"Oh really? I've actually seen them quite a bit. I've lost count." He chuckles as if it's an inside joke. "Is your bias Jimin? I see your wearing the Filter music video outfit."

You shake your head. "I love Jimin but I'm ot7. How about you?"

He shrugs. "I guess I'm ot7 too. I'm Han by the way." He reaches his hand out for a handshake and she takes his hand firmly in hers. She hates it when people don't use a firm grip. It reminds her of a dead fish. Luckily Han's grip is strong but not too strong.

"Celine."

"Nice to meet you Celine. Are you here alone?" 

She hesitates. She doesn't know if she wants to tell a stranger that she has no back up but he seems harmless enough. "I am but my friend is meeting me outside right after," she lies. She thought it would be better to at least let him think she wouldn't be completely alone.

The music video for Dynamite starts to play and she knows the show is about to start. A few more music videos and an intro play before the intro music for ON starts to play. She's super pumped up and ready for the show to begin. Her and Han are both jumping up and down excitedly and screaming. The fans all start the fan chant as seven of the sexiest men she's ever seen come on stage. They're even more ethereal in person. She can't wait to see their performance.

They go through their set list with such finesse that it should be illegal. When the intro music for Serendipity comes on, she and Han jump up and down and scream super loud excitedly. She knows it's going to be one of the sexiest performances of the night. That man just exudes lust in his performances. She still thinks he seems sweet though. How to be both, who knows? Only Jimin.