8. Do You? 🔞

"Joonie," Celine moans in her sleep when she wakes up in the morning to him kissing up her throat, his body flush against her bare chest

"Yes baby?"

Her eyes fly open as she realizes what's happening.

"Didn't you get enough of me last night?" She laughs.

"I could never get enough of you." She believes him. He had seemed to take everything about her in with a sort of desperation. She didn't think he would stop going forward after she asked but she wasn't sure she was ready to take the next step with any of them. Namjoon had come the closest and Celine really wanted to go farther with him. Not only for her but for him. She could tell that he was hurting and struggling with who he was, more than she could see in the others. He was still in her apartment and she was having a hard time not letting go and giving in. Especially when he smelled so damn good, all he was wearing was his boxers, and he was kissing all over her body.

Sometime in the night, Celine had gotten too hot, especially with Namjoon pressed against her. She thought it wouldn't hurt to take off her pants but now she was pressed against him in just her panties. She knew that was a mistake when Namjoon's hand traveled around her to cup her ass, pulling her in closer to kiss her lips, tongues battling for dominance.

He moved her so that she could feel his erection through their clothed underwear and started moving her up and down on it. It felt amazing. He was huge, making her completely soak through her panties. She knew he could feel it through his thin boxers. He smirked down at her. "You didn't want to go any farther? It doesn't feel that way."

She smacked him on the chest. "You started this. I can't help that you have a large dick that feels good against me."

"Oh? Keep talking like that and I might have to put it inside you."

"You're so bad."

"I am wrath, beautiful."

Celine blushes. She had almost forgotten what he was but she didn't care. Right now she felt a deeper connection to him. Instead of stopping him or caring about what they were doing, she let her hands travel down his chest and underneath his boxers. She wrapped her hand around his hardened cock and started pumping him.

He hissed out, "Oh baby, you know you don't have to do that, right?"

"I know but I want to."

Namjoon smiled, "let me return the favor then." His hands traveled down between her legs, moving her panties aside so that his fingers could slip easily into her folds. He rubbed down her clit roughly, slipping past to insert his middle finger inside her. She let out a breathy moan but kept pumping him.

They stared into each other's eyes as they pleasured each other until eventually they both desired each other so much that they pressed their mouths together roughly and began kissing each other desperately. Celine came first. Namjoon knew exactly where to touch her to get her to scream for him. She paused before continuing on him. He surprised her by pulling his boxers down and running the head of his dick over the folds in her pussy, getting her cum on him and she continued to play with him. He came a few minutes later.