15. Serendipity

Jimin kept his word and didn't try anything with Celine

Jimin kept his word and didn't try anything with Celine. He seemed to be perfectly content just holding her, even in the morning when he brushed her hair out of her eyes and gave her a small kiss on the lips before getting up to get ready for the day.

"Do you have a schedule for today?" Celine asked. "If not, you can stay as long as you like."

He shook his head and smiled at her. "I'm completely free. Let's go do something fun together. Or if you prefer, we can stay cuddled up to each other all day."

"Those both sound like good options. Is there anything you can think of that would be fun?"

"We could go to the river, there's an amusement park, maybe even go on a ghost tour since that seems to be something you're interested in," he winks.

"Oooh, that sounds like fun! But would you enjoy it? Plus, we'd have to find something to do until then. Maybe the river. Do they have paddle boats? Maybe we can rent one or just ride bikes if there are trails by it."

"We could do either one, or both. We have all day. I don't have a schedule until the guys get back so we have plenty of time."

"Okay!" Celine claps her hands in excitement. "I'll go get changed. I think I have some sunblock. You should wear some too so you don't get burned." Celine rushes off and changes into some light shorts, a tank top, and tennis shoes, forgetting that Jimin didn't bring any clothes until she comes back out and finds him just standing there awkwardly.

"Sorry!" she says as she rushes back to find some clothes for him. Luckily her brother had left a clean pair of shorts, a white t-shirt, and a brand new package of underwear. The only thing that was missing was socks so Celine grabbed a pair of hers that would work for men.

Again, he changes right in front of her. This time she's prepared and doesn't gawk at him, busying herself by going to the kitchen and starting on the few dishes they had used the night before and that morning. She's done by the time he's finished but he still has time to come behind her and wrap his arms around her waist. 

"Are you ready to go? Don't forget your sunscreen

"Are you ready to go? Don't forget your sunscreen." He smiles as she slides out of his arms and rushes to get her sunscreen along with her bag for the day.