29. Blood (피)

Namjoon's POV

Namjoon's POV

Nothing makes sense any more. 

He can't remember where he is or how he got there. Even who he is is starting to slowly slip away from him.

Feeling the cold chill of the silk sheets draped over his naked body he can't help but feel like there's something very wrong. The room has no visible windows, making it impossible to tell whether it's day or night. Internally, he's screaming for help but he can't let it out. His whole body is frozen, legs stiffened and unable to move as he looks around him trying to figure out how to escape. Trapped inside his own head, he looks over to the woman lying next to him. A flash of physical and mental pain is all he feels until she speaks to him as she touches his arm. Part of him wants to pull away, cringing at her touch. An invisible tether holds him there, making him feel more relaxed until the relief of nothing takes over his mental and physical anguish. 

BTS POV (minus Namjoon)

As someone who never really enjoyed confrontation, Jin called Lexie with a massive amount of hesitation. He didn't know if she would even be honest with them. She had likely been part of whatever happened to Namjoon and he needed to find out. But if she wanted to hurt him or Celine, he wasn't hopeful that she would help them. He still had to try. He would do anything for the other members, especially Namjoon. He had messed up and he felt guilty about it. He'd never forgive himself if something truly terrible happened to him. He had already been through so much. 

As Jin stared up at the bright blue sky, he laughed to himself at how at odds it seemed that the day was bright and sunny while all he could feel inside was the numbness that only a dark gloomy sky brings. As his thoughts drifted, he was surprised to hear a bright "Hello?" on the other end of the line.

"Lexie???" 

"Well, yeah, it's my number. Why are you calling me? Did you miss me?"

Jin's brows furrowed, thinking she must be insane. "No, bitch, where's my friend?"

"Seriously? How should I know where he's at? And which friend are you talking about? Aren't you their keeper anyway?" He could feel the sarcasm on the other end of the line.