Chapter 3

Tae's POV
After coming back home (After bumping incident)

Tae: Who was that girl? She dared to raise her voice at me and I can't believe myself... why didn't I feel like saying anything to her and just walked away? This isn't like me... Ugh fine just forget it Tae!

He opened his laptop and found few job requests. He was scrolling past all the profiles as he didn't like any of them but one particular profile caught his eye. It was the girl whom he bumped into earlier. He smirked.

Tae: So, Her name is Jisoo..Hm... Get ready for a little game that we are going to play Jisoo..

Saying that he called his secretary Ms.Joy and informed her to approve Jisoo

Joy: But sir-
Tae: No buts Ms. Joy. Just do as i say
Joy: Okay sir

****************

Time skip
Next morning

Jisoo's POV
Jisoo got ready for her first day at work
Her outfit:

Time skipNext morningJisoo's POVJisoo got ready for her first day at workHer outfit:

She went downstairs and her mom and dad looked her
J-Mom: Your looking beautiful princess . All the best for your first day.
J-Dad: All the best dear.
Jin came behind Jisoo and said
Jin: All the worst for your first day
Jisoo replied in an irritated tone
Jisoo: Thank you
J-Mom: Wish good luck Jin (In scary face)
Jin gulped
Jin: Uh hehe...I was just joking.. All the best
Jisoo chuckled at her cute brother

*****************
Time skip
At office
Jisoo entered the office and went near the reception
Jisoo: Hi, my name is Jisoo and I'm appointed as the new employee. Could you tell me where is the CEO's cabin?
Y/n: Hi Jisoo, I'm Y/n and I'm the receptionist. The CEO's cabin is in the 9th floor and all the best for your first day.
Jisoo: Thank you Y/n.

She entered the lift and the door was about to close but someone's hand blocked the door. It was Taehyung's hand. Jisoo was shocked to see the same guy who spilled coffee on her dress standing there. Tae entered the lift.
Jisoo: What are you doing here huh?
He didn't answer
Jisoo: See, If you are here for job then don't worry you will definitely not get any job. Maybe sweeping the office floor because CEO will like me not you.
He didn't respond again. Jisoo mumbled
Jisoo: This jerk thinks he will get selected huh...
But he heard it and secretly smirked.
Jisoo: Which floor is yours?
He didn't answer again and pressed the 9th floor button indicating that he is going there.

As soon as the door opened Tae's secretary welcomed him
Ms.Joy: Welcome sir.
Jisoo was hell of confused

Taehyung went inside the cabin and Jisoo was waiting at the waiting area.
Ms.Joy: Ms. Jisoo, CEO is calling you and All the best.
She said with a smile.
Jisoo: Thank you and may I know your name?
Ms.Joy: My name is Joy and you can call me Joy itself.
Jisoo: Even you can call me Jisoo itself. No need of any formalities

After that she entered inside the cabin and scanned the whole room for the guy who bumped on her but she couldn't find anyone except the CEO who was backfacing her. As soon as he turned around Jisoo was Jungshooked!

Jisoo POV
I saw the CEO backfacing me so i wished him
Jisoo: Good morning sir!
And then he turned around only for me to find that it was the same guy who bumped on me
Jisoo: Y-you!
Tae fixed his tie and replied
Tae: Yes, Ms. Jisoo
Jisoo: H-How do you know my name? A-are...you the CEO?
Tae: Yes, I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm the CEO of Kim corporations
Jisoo: What!!
She got nervous. Tae smirked seeing her nervous
Jisoo: I'm sorry sir. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean anything i said be-
Tae cut her off
Tae: You're appointed for the job. Ms. Joy will show you your desk. Since today is your first day, I will be giving very little work for you to complete.
Saying that he took a bunch of files and gave it to her. Jisoo got shocked.
Tae: And you should complete this by today itself.
Jisoo: WHA-
Tae raised his eyebrows and she stopped
Jisoo: Ah... Hehe Nothing! I'll complete it.

Ms. Joy showed her desk and she started to work.

Time skip
At lunch
Y/n and Joy came to Jisoo's desk.
Joy: Hey Jisoo, Come let's go have lunch.
Y/n: Yes, come. I'm really hungry
Jisoo: Thank you for calling me but I have work so you both go have lunch.
Joy: What? You have work? Sir usually never gives lot of work to new employees.
Jisoo: Oh is it...
Joy: If you need any help then call me okay?
Jisoo: Yeah sure, Thank you.

Tae's POV
Tae: Did I give too much work to her? Nah... its fine. She deserves it for raising her voice at me.

He was thinking about her when he heard a knock.
Tae: Come in!
It was Joy. She came here to give his lunch as he will eat his lunch in his cabin only. She gave the lunch and was about to ask something but Tae said
Tae: Thank you. You may leave now (In cold voice)
And she left.

Jisoo's POV
I am feeling very hungry as I didn't eat my breakfast also properly. But I can't waste time eating as i have to finish these first. She sighed and drank some water and continued to do her work.

Time skip
At night
Tae's POV
I was waiting for her to leave as I didn't want to leave her alone at this time.

Jisoo's POV
I completed all the files he gave and I checked the time. It was 9 pm. I got panicked because mom will be searching for me. I immediately went to his cabin and gave him the files.

Tae's POV
Someone knocked the door and I very well knew it was her. I had my cold face and said
Tae: Come in!
Jisoo: I completed the work you gave me sir.
Tae was a bit shocked as he gave her a lot of work and he didn't expect her to finish all by today.
Jisoo: Sir?
He came out of his thoughts
Tae: Um yeah.
Jisoo: I completed my work.. Can i go now sir?
Tae: Hm.. Good. Wait until I check the files whether you have done it correctly or not. If there is any corrections you gotta do it now itself!
Jisoo: What!?
Tae gave her a cold look and Jisoo gulped.
Jisoo: O-Ok sir.
He checked it and it was all correct.
Tae: Ok good. Everything is correct. Now we may go.
Jisoo: Huh?
Tae: U-uh I mean you may go.
Jisoo: Ok. Thank you sir.

Then she went out of his cabin. Since Tae's work is also over he too came out.

Jisoo's POV
I was packing my bag very fast because its night and cabs won't be available. I am very hungry as i didn't eat anything from noon. I made my way to the lift. When i came I saw him standing inside the lift.
Tae: Are you going to get in or not?
Jisoo: Y-yeah yeah I'm coming in.

Then the lift started moving down. Suddenly the lift got stuck and the lights went out.