Chapter 9

Tae's POV
Me and Jennie completed the shopping and were walking in search of a restaurant. Suddenly I saw someone familiar. The girl was holding the boy's arms and was walking slowly. As we got closer I got a clear view of them.
Tae: Wait... Is that Jisoo?
Jennie heard me and looked at the direction I was looking.
Jennie: Jichu?
Tae: Do you know her?
Jennie: WDYM by that?! She is my best friend, sister, soulmate and all other things in the world.

Author's POV
They went near.
Tae: What the heck are you doing here Ms. Jisoo? That too with Jimin?
Jisoo looked up to find the person she never wanted to see today.
Jimin: Tae.. What are you doing here?
Tae: I must be the one asking this and Jisoo I asked you a question.
Jisoo: I came out with Jimin.
Tae: Didn't I tell you to complete your work first?
Jimin: Tae, Today is Saturday and you don't have the right to make her work. She was already stressed out with the amount of work you gave her and so I planned to take her on a date.
Jennie: What?! Don't you have a girlfriend Jiminshi? Where is rose?
Tae: Wait what! So.... Jisoo isn't Jimin's girlfriend?!
He asked with a little bit excitement.
Jennie: Nope, but they do act like one.
Tae was relieved hearing this but even he doesn't know why. Jimin nodded at Jennie's statement and hugged Jisoo. Tae glared at Jimin.
Jennie: Btw oppa..
Jisoo: Oppa?! I thought you were his girlfriend.
Jennie: Gf my foot. But Jisooya you never knew I had a big brother?? That's disappointing... I thought you knew me very well... :(
Jisoo: No... I know you have one but *mumbles* didn't know this jerk is your brother...
But it was loud enough for everyone to hear. She then realized what she said and covered her mouth quickly. On the other hand, Jennie started laughing and looked at Tae who was just glaring at her which made Jennie surprised.
Jisoo: Jennie, please shut up!
Tae was still glaring at her.
Jimin: Okok! stop glaring and leave the way, My Jichu is hungry.
Tae: For your information, Jisoo is not yours and let's all go together. Even we were in search of a restaurant.

They walked for a while and found a chicken restaurant.
Jimin: Your wish came true! We found a chicken place to eat.
Jisoo: Yeahh... Let's go eat Jiminie, I'm really hungry.
Saying that she started to drag him.
Jennie: Wait what? Chu, how can you leave me?
Jisoo: You go with your oppa!
Jennie and Jisoo started whining like kids.
Tae: We are coming with you. Now stop whining and book the table!
Jennie: Btw... Oppa, how do you know Jisoo?
Tae: She is my employee.
Jennie: Ohhh.... There are thousands of office but why do you even work here soo?!
Jisoo: It's my fate you know...
Tae: Oh so you want to resign this job?
Jisoo: As though I can.
Just then Jimin called out.
Jimin: Table booked! Come here everyone.

They went to Jimin who was pointing at the chair.
Jimin: Sit here Jisooya!
Jisoo sat and Jimin was about to sit near Jisoo but Tae pushed him and sat near Jisoo. She got shocked by his sudden move.
Jimin: Heyy!! Move aside! You can't sit with my Jisoo!
Tae didn't reply. Jennie was shocked too because he never sits near any girl except for her. But then she saw Jimin covering his mouth, laughing silently and she kinda understood the situation. Jisoo on the other hand was hell of confused what to do. She got nervous and she didn't know why.
Jimin: Yahh!!
Tae: Just shut up and sit there Jimin! Don't make a fuss.
Jimin sadly pouted and sat near Jennie.
Jennie: Are you both dating?
She asked out of the blue which made them widen their eyes.
Tae and Jisoo: NO! (in unison).
Jimin was surprised too at her sudden question but enjoyed it. Jisoo and Tae were glaring at Jennie.
Jennie: Oh..Uhm.. Hehe ok! Shall we order?

They gave their orders and it came within a few mins. Obviously, Jisoo ordered chicken and Tae thought to trigger Jisoo again. Right at that time, her phone rang which made it easier for Tae to take. As he was about to take Jisoo slapped his hand.
Tae: AH!
Jisoo: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO TAKE MY CHICKEN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!
Tae: Uh.... O-okay.. sorry.. Can you give me a piece of chicken Jisoo madam?
Jisoo: NO!
Tae: Hey~~ I asked you this time but your are saying no~~
He whined like a baby acting super cute.

 Can you give me a piece of chicken Jisoo madam?Jisoo: NO!Tae: Hey~~ I asked you this time but your are saying no~~He whined like a baby acting super cute

He himself didn't realize he was doing this. Jisoo on the other hand, couldn't resist his cuteness and she was also a bit surprised to see this side of him, who is a coldass.
Jisoo: O-okay fine... Take only 1 chicken.
Tae showed his boxy smile and started munching on the chicken cutely which made her melt even more.

 This was when Jimin's words hit Jisoo

"His smile beats every other smile in the world"
It was true....

Meanwhile,
Jimin and Jennie couldn't believe the sight they were seeing. They whispered to each other.
Jimin: Is this Tae?
Jennie: Do you think he likes Jisoo?
Jimin: It looked like that.
Jennie: It's been so long I saw him like this, that too infront of a girl.
Jimin: Yeah..
Tae: *fake coughs* What happened?
Jimin: *whispers* Coldass is back..
Jennie: *whispers back* yeah.
Jimin: Nothing... The food is getting cold.. let's eat!
Jennie: Yeah.. let's eat.