Chapter 10

Time skip
After lunch,

They were walking not knowing where to go.
Jisoo: Jimina, you said you need to buy clothes... shall we go?
Jimin: Ah.. yes Jisooya. You should only pick me the clothes. The ones you pick are going to be the best.
Jisoo chuckled.
Tae: We are coming too.
Jimin: Why?
Tae: To buy clothes.
Jimin: You buy in a different shop.
Tae: Ok. Come.
He pulled Jisoo to his side.
Jisoo: U-uh...What are you doing?
Tae: You are coming with me.
Jimin pulled her back.
Jimin: Ok fine! Let's go together.. You're so bad you know. You don't let two best friends to spend time with each other.
Tae: Enough! come now!
Jennie: So which shop are we going?
Tae was staring at the map screen of the mall for few mins. After sometime,
Tae: Follow me.
They were all confused but followed him. After a few turns they stood infront of :

 After a few turns they stood infront of :

Jisoo: Woah!! Is it really Dior??
Tae: Mm.. yeah.
Jisoo: But why are we here?
Tae: To buy clothes obviously.
Jisoo: W-what?
Jisoo got shocked as she had never went to expensive shops. But then she shrugged it off realizing that she isn't going to buy anything.
Tae: Yeah...Any problem?
Jisoo: No... No problem.

They went inside. Jennie went to the handbags section. Jimin and Jisoo went to the Male's section. Tae followed them. While going, he passed through the women's section. He got an idea. He thought to compensate for spilling coffee on her dress by buying her a new one.

Tae's POV
I want to buy dress for her but but I don't know how to approach her. What if she thinks weird of me? A boss buying dress to his employee? I shrugged these thoughts off and walked towards her who was trying shirts on Jimin. Ugh! Why do they have to be so clingy all the time?

Author's POV
Tae: Jisoo, come with me.
Jimin: Hey get lost! She is selecting dress for me so she is busy.
Tae: I am not talking to you. Jisoo come.
Jisoo: Where?
Tae didn't have patience anymore and dragged her to the women's section.

Jisoo's POV
Wtf does he think of himself? His job is not being CEO but to pull others. Jerk! Ouch.. My poor hand is paining. Where is he taking me? We were walking for sometime when he suddenly stopped infront of women's section.

Author's POV
Jisoo: Why are we here?
Tae: Select a dress.
Jisoo: For who? Your girlfriend?
Tae: Shut up and select!
Jisoo: For Jennie?
Tae glared at her.
Tae: It's for you.
Jisoo: W-what? N-no sir... I can't afford clothes here.
Tae: Shh... I'm paying for this. So take whatever you like.
Jisoo: B-but why sit? It's not needed.
Tae: Remember the day I spilt my coffee on your dress. It's for that.
Jisoo: B-but sir-
Tae: Jisoo... Just do as I say. And I'm not your boss outside the office so you need not call me sir. Now go and see what you like.
Jisoo: O-ok si- T-Taehyungshi.

She was looking at the dresses. Everything was so beautiful but the price were very expensive so she kept them back. Tae noticed it and went to her. He held her hand which was holding the price tag.
Tae: Don't look at the price.... If you like it then buy it.
Jisoo was a bit shocked to see him talk softly.
Jisoo: I-I wasn't looking at the price... I was looking at the size. Also everything is so beautiful here and I'm unable to choose... So it's ok... I don't want-
Tae cut her off by dragging her to the trial room. He then shouted.
Tae: Whoever there! Bring the most gorgeous dresses over here! I don't care whatever price it might be!
Before Jisoo could process what was happening 2 staffs came and handed her 2-3 dresses to try on and went to search more.
Tae: Go and try these and show me.
Jisoo: O-ok Taehyungshi.
She went in and after few mins came out wearing this:

Tae stared at her from head to toe but then,Tae: Not so good

Tae: Not so good. Next!
Jisoo went in and wore the second dress but the size was too small so she wore the next one. But the zip was too long and she wasn't able to put it.

Tae's POV
It's been a while she went in and there was no sign of her so I went near the room and knocked on the door.
Tae: Jisoo? What happened? Why is it taking so long?
Jisoo hesitated at first and then chose to say him the truth.
Jisoo: Uhm.... I'm not able to reach the zip of this dress.
Tae: Oh...
He looked around and found no staffs as they all went to search for dresses.
Tae: Open the door.
Jisoo: W-what?!

Tae: OPEN THE DOOR... I'LL PUT IT FOR YOU.