Chapter - 42

Author's POV
In the dining area,
Everyone sat down on the chair and Jisoo, J-Mom, TJ-Mom and Jennie were serving to everyone. Then they too sat down. While eating, Tae placed his hand on Jisoo's thigh. Jisoo widened her eyes. She put down her chopsticks and was about to jerk away Tae's hand when Tae held her hand and started caressing her thigh. Jisoo glared at Tae and signalled him to take his hand. Tae smirked at her.
TJ-Mom: Why Jisoo dear, You are not eating? You don't like the food?
Jisoo: N-No aunty. I-
Suddenly Tae slid his hand along with hers inside her skirt. She was sweating so badly.
J-Mom: What happened, Jisoo?
Jisoo: N-Nothing mom. I-I'll eat.
She started eating with her left hand and everyone stared at her.
TJ-Dad: Are you uncomfortable in that seat?
Jisoo: Uh... Y-
She was about to say yes so that she can escape him but Tae pinched her inner thigh.
Jisoo: Ahh!
J-Dad: What's wrong Jisoo?
Just then, Jin went down the table to pick the spoon which fell down. That time he saw Tae's hands on Jisoo's thigh and got furious. He got up and slammed the table.
Jin: Yah Kim Taehyung. Come here and sit... NOW!
Tae: And why would I?
Jin: I want to sit near Jisoo... so stop asking questions and come here.
J-Mom: Jin sit down and don't make a fuss.
TJ-Mom: No its ok. If Jin wants to sit with his sister, let him.
Tae and Jin glared at each other before switching places. Now Tae sat opposite to Jisoo. Jisoo smirked at Tae.
Jisoo: *in her mind* Now its my turn.
She started to caress his legs with hers. Now Tae started to sweat. She then took a strawberry. still smirking and bit on it looking at Tae. That's it! Tae got really needy now.
Tae: Um... Jisoo, I need to give u a file regarding the project.. so come with me.
Jisoo: Uh... Okay.
Jisoo was confused but decided to follow. They went to his room. First Tae entered and pulled her inside and locked the door. He pinned her on the door. She gasped at his sudden action.
Jisoo: What are you d-doing?
Tae: What did you do in the dining table?
Jisoo: That... That was..
Tae: Now I'm needy because of that so get ready for tonight.
Jisoo: What are you speaking? our parents are out there.
Tae: So you are ok? Fine then, we will go to my house... uh sorry... our house.
Jisoo: Nooo!
Tae: Yesss!
Jisoo showed her puppy eyes.
Jisoo: pweaseee~~ I'm soo tired...
Tae couldn't resist.
Tae: Ugh okay fine! but let's sleep at our house please...
Jisoo: Fine...
Tae giggled and pecked Jisoo on her cheeks and ran away.
Jisoo: Aish... this kid.
She followed him to the dining area. Jisoo's family were ready to leave.
Jin: Jisooya, come let's go. We need to go shopping tomorrow.
Jisoo: Uh... I'll sleep in Tae's house and come with him to shopping.
Jin: WHAT? WHY? NO! NEVER! COME WITH ME NOW!
J-Mom: Shut up and come. She wants to stay with her future husband. why do you want to disturb that?
Jin: But they didn't get married yet and there is no guarantee that this Kim Taehyung won't touch my-
J-Dad beat Jin on his back and dragged him out.
J-Dad: See you tomorrow.
Everyone laughed. Then Tae and Jisoo also left.

Time skip,
At Tae's house,
In their room,
Tae was above Jisoo, kissing her shirtless. Even Jisoo was kissing him. After few minutes, Jisoo broke the kiss.
Jisoo: You told you won't do anything.
Tae: Yes! I told and I didn't do anything.
Jisoo: Oh really? Then why are you kissing me this hard?
Tae: I told we won't do it but that doesn't mean I will not kiss you. He was about to kiss her again but Jisoo pushed him beside her and hugged him. Her head was on Tae's bare chest. Tae also hugged her and they slept.

Time skip,
Next morning,
Jisoo and Tae were on the way to the shopping mall. After 10 minutes, they reached the mall. Tae was parking the car and Jisoo was waiting for him. After Tae parked, they both went inside when few small boys came to Jisoo and Tae.
1st boy: Noona, why are you so beautiful?
Jisoo bent down to his level.
Jisoo: Really?
The boys nodded. she chuckled. Suddenly the 2nd boy came near Jisoo and kissed her cheeks.
Jisoo: Aw... Thank you!
Tae: But very sad. This beautiful girl belongs to me.
3rd boy: You're very handsome too!
Tae smiled.
Tae: Okay, since you all are really kind, I'm going to buy ice creams for everyone.
The boys jumped with excitement.. Tae and Jisoo smiled looking at them.

Time skip,
After shopping,
Tae was driving to a restaurant to eat. they came in two cars - one drove by Tae and the other by Jin.
In Tae's car: Tae, Suga, Jisoo, Jennie.
In Jin's car: Jin, Irene, J-Dad, J-Mom, TJ-Dad and TJ-Mom.

At Tae's car,
Suga sat in the passenger seat while Jisoo and Jennie sat back. Jensoo were playing video ga,es interestingly. Tae kept looking at Jisoo through the back-view mirror. Suga noticed it.
Suga: Don't stare at her too much. Soon you'll be looking at her for 24 hours. Now drive the car properly.
Tae glared at Suga. After sometime they stopped due to traffic signal when Tae's eyes caught two people walking happily on the crossing. It was Tzuyu and Suho. Suga also noticed them. He was about to say Tae when Tae signalled not to as Jennie and Jisoo are there.

Tae's POV,
What is this guy doing with that bitch.... something is suspicious...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,
I think you all would have heard about the dating news of Jisoo and Actor Ahn bo hyun. Although it's a little bit sad for my Vsoo heart, I wholeheartedly support them and I am happy for them. So guys, don't worry... I won't stop posting this story as it has only few more chapters to reach the end.. Keep supporting us..