Chapter 5

Author's POV
The lift door opened and Jisoo looked up to see her best friend Jimin standing there.
Jisoo: Jiminnahhhhh!!!!!!!
Jimin: Jisooooyaaaa!!!!!!!!
Jisoo hugged Jimin and he hugged her back. Jisoo hit Jimin's chest and pouted.
Jisoo: Why didn't you come to meet me for such a long time, I missed you a lot..
Jimin chuckled at her cuteness and started to stroke her hair.
Jimin: I'm sorry my Jichu! I had many works and Icouldn't meet you.. Sorryy...
Jisoo: Yah don't lie! After you got into relationship you completely forgot about me! The one who set you up!
Jimin: Aish... No Soo.. Ok tell what should I do for you to forgive me?
Jisoo: Hm.... Ahh yess you should buy me chicken and I'll forgive you.
She said with a wink.
Jimin: I knew you would ask for that... I'll buy you.. Happy?
Jisoo nodded cutely.
All this time they were in this kind of position:

(I couldn't find the exact picture that I had in my mind

(I couldn't find the exact picture that I had in my mind... )

Jimin: Now you better press the floor before we die by suffocating.
Jisoo chuckled and pressed the 9th floor.

Tae's POV
I was waiting for Jisoo and I was watching her from the CCTV which was inside the lift. First I saw Jimin, my bestfriend enter. Then Jisoo entered the lift and shouted something and hugged Jimin. Wtf? They both were being all lovey and dovey. What the fuck is happening there? Maybe... Jisoo is his Girlfriend? Oh no its shouldn't be that way... Wait what? What's wrong with me? Why do I care whether she is his gf or not. As i was thinking I heard a knock on my door and I said them to come in.

Jimin: Hi Mr.Kim Taehyung! How are you dude?
Tae replied with a straight face
Tae: I'm fine. How about you? Looks like you are doing good.
He glanced at Jisoo while saying the last part while Jisoo was hell of confused about the things happening.
Jimin: Yeah..

Jisoo's POV
I entered his cabin with Jimin. Oh! I forgot to ask Jimin what was he doing here. Then Jimin started talking informally with my CEO aka Coldass. They looked like they know each other well. I interrupted them.
Jisoo: Sir, why did you call me?
Jimin: Oh Jichu, you work here?
Jisoo: Yes Jimina..

Tae's POV
Why is he calling her Jichu??? I don't know why but I don't like it.
Jimin: Bro see, She is Jisoo my-
Tae: I know.
Jimin: Oh I see... Anyways don't you dare be rude to her and give her a lot of works.
Tae looked at her and smirked and said.
Tae: Oh is it? Okay... I'll give very little work to her

Author's POV
Jisoo got scared because she knows what "very little work" actually means. And seeing his smirk made her more scared. As expected Tae gave her a bunch of files again. Jimin got shocked.
Jimin: Hey what? Its not like she committed a sin...Why are you giving my innocent Jisoo this much work?
Tae: Oh...Innocent Jisoo I see...Why are you staring at me like that? Take the files and complete it. That's why I called you not to have a stupid chit-chat with you.
He sounded a bit loud which made Jisoo flinch a bit as no one has raised their voice on her.. But she didn't say anything and took it. She was having a cute pout in her face which made Tae smile a bit.

Jimin's POV
Did Tae just smile? That too looking at a girl? It's strange...But again his cold face came on.
Tae: Who is Jisoo to you?
Jimin now understood everything and thought to play a little.
Jimin: Why should I tell you?
Tae: Bro you are my best friend!
Jimin: So?
Tae sighed and Jimin smiled internally.
Jimin: I know her that's all.
Tae: Oh! so you hugged her in the lift just because you know her? Tell me the truth. Is she...perhaps...your...
Jimin: Girlfriend?
Tae got up from his place having shocked face

Jimin: Girlfriend?Tae got up from his place having shocked face

( LOL :D)

Jimin: So what if she is my Gf? Do you like her?
Tae: W-WHAT! NO! SHUT TF UP!
Jimin: Then what? She's mine!
Tae glared at Jimin. Jimin chuckled and then they both started to talk about business stuffs.

Jisoo's POV
He is a complete jerk! Does he even have sense? How can he give someone this much? Ugh!! Now I have to complete these by today itself. Okay Jisoo! You got this! Let's show that jerk that I'm can do anything and everything. I started to work after getting some motivation on my own.

Time skip
At lunch,
I was working continuously for the past 3 hours without taking any break and I was also planning my skip lunch today again. Suddenly my phone rang and it was Joy.

At phone
Joy:
Hii Jisoo!
Jisoo: Hi Joy..
Joy: What happened? Why is your voice dull?
Jisoo: *sighed* I've lot of work to complete again.. seems like I should skip my lunch today too..
Joy: Ohh...
Jisoo: Anyways leave that.. why did you call me?
Joy: Oh yeah! Sir called you to his cabin.
Jisoo: Oh ok. I'm going..Bye.
Joy: Bye. Take care.

Author's POV
Jisoo got up and went to Tae's cabin. Jimin was still there. She knocked on the door and heard Tae saying to come in and so she went in.
Jisoo: Sir, You called for me?
Tae: Um yeah Ms.Jisoo... I-
Jimin cut Tae off
Jimin: Leave that. Chu baby, can we go out for lunch? I'll buy you chicken... Like a date you know.
He said the last part looking at Tae and then gave a flirtatious wink to Jisoo. Jisoo knew that Jimin always flirts so she didn't mind it and was more excited about the chicken as she loves it more than anything. She doesn't care about anything else when it comes to chicken.
Jisoo: Oh! Really?! Okkkk!!!

Tae: YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!