Chapter 7

Author's POV
Tae was watching her jumping in excitement... almost admiring her. Then he realized what he was doing and put his cold face on again and cleared his throat. Jisoo came back to her senses and stopped jumping.
Tae: Now complete your lunch, I'm not taking you today.
Jisoo: It's ok! Thank you so much sir! You're the best you know!
Tae: Someone called me jerk a little while back...
Jisoo: Uh...um... I-i'm full I'll eat the rest later. Thank you sir. see you later!
Saying that she ran away. Tae watched her go with a smile on his face which wasn't controllable. He let out a deep breath and started eating his lunch.

Time skip
At Night

Author's POV
It was 8:30 PM and everyone left the office except Tae and Jisoo. Tae completed his works and was going to leave when he remembered about Jisoo. He went to her desk but it was empty.
Tae: Did she leave already?
He went down near the gate and saw Jisoo with a tall man.

Tae's POV
Who is that guy now? Why does she have so many male friends? But wait..... Are they arguing?
Maybe its not her friend... I went near them and they looked like they were really fighting. So I went and stood between Jisoo and that man.

Author's POV
He faced Jisoo and asked,
Tae: What happened? Who is this man? Is he disturbing you?
And then he turned,
Tae: Hey! Who are you?
Jin: First of all, who are you?
Saying that he pulled Jisoo to his side. Tae glared at him and pulled her again to his side. Jin pulled Jisoo again. Tae again pulled Jisoo to his side without changing his expression and Jin held her other hand and pulled her. Jisoo got angry and yanked away both their hands.
Jisoo: Stop fighting and why the hell are you both pulling me?
Jin: Who is this man, Jisoo?
Jisoo: He is my boss.
Jin was at first shocked but that soon changed to a glare.
Jin: Oh! so you are the boss who gives her a lot of work?
Tae: Why do you care? This is between us at office and I'm her boss. So, It's my wish to give her a lot of work.
Jin: You know what? Since you give a lot of work she is coming home very late.See, even now there is no one in the office except her. She is not a man, she is a woman! Think about her safety! And is there no one else in your office to do the work. I feel like only she gets a lot of work.
Tae: Excuse me! who are you to ask all these?
Jin: I'M HER FREAKING BROTHER DAMNIT!
He raised his voice as he lost his patience with Tae. Jisoo and Tae both were shocked. Then Tae looked at Jisoo to confirm and she nodded her head in response.
Jin: YOU BETTER TREAT HER EQUALLY OR I HAVE TO FILE A POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU! MIND IT!
Tae glared at him and looked away which made Jin angry for not respecting him (WWH you see :)). Jisoo thought they were going to fight again so she started to drag Jin to their car.
Jisoo: Okay enough now let's go home!
Jin and Tae were still glaring at each other and then Jin unlocked his car and sat inside. Jisoo was about to sit inside but then she turned around and went to Tae.
Jisoo: Um.. Sorry for my brother's behavior and... I've completed half of the works you gave. The other half I'll complete after going home by tonight.
Tae: No need. You can take your time and complete it. Don't ruin your sleep.
Jisoo smiled at him which made his heart flutter. Then she started to walk backwards and said,
Jisoo: Thank you! and don't forget the chicken you owe me! Bye!
Saying that she sat inside the car and waved to him. He was just staring at her then waved back.
Tae: Bye...

Jisoo's POV
I sat inside and looked at Jin who was still glaring at him. Then he turned his head straight and started driving with the same expression on. Suddenly out of the blue he asked,
Jin: What is wrong with that guy? He is acting as though he is your boyfriend. Anyways if he again tortures you, tell me. I'll han-
Jisoo: Oppa.... It's okay. He doesn't tortures me except for giving alot of work. Don't worry. I'm Jisoo, I'm okay *wink*.
Jin chuckled and nodded his head.

Time skip
At home,

Author's POV

Jisoo took shower and ate dinner. She was about to sit for work and complete it when a notification popped on her phone,
"1 MESSAGE FROM UNKNOWN NUMBER"
She opened it.

Unknown number:
Don't work. Go sleep

Jisoo got shocked as she was about to go to work now.

Jisoo:
Who is this?
Unknown number:
I'm your worst nightmare!
Jisoo:
Oh! is it you? Yeonjunie?

She asked because she lost the contact of her childhood bff at her hometown, Yeonjun.

Unknown number:
WHO TF IS YEONJUN?
Jisoo:
THEN WHO TF ARE YOU?
Unknown number:
I'm Taehyung
Jisoo:
Oh.... Its' you sir?
Taehyung:
Yeah... Now who is Yeonjun?
Jisoo:
Why should I tell you?
Taehyung:
I'm your boss.
Jisoo:
Yes boss! Not boyfriend!
Taehyung:
Oh is it? Okay... See you
at work tomorrow 😏.
Jisoo:
Uh...Yeonjun is my bestfriend
from childhood.

Tae's POV
Why tf is she having many male bestfriends ?

Taehyung:
How many male bestfriends
do you even have?
Jisoo:
Almost 15
Taehyung:
😲😲
Jisoo:
Wait... why are you asking
these things?
Taehyung:
Just for information.
Now go to sleep, its very late.
Jisoo:
Ok! bye! 🙂😴 Good night!
Sweet dreams!
Taehyung:
Good night!

Jisoo's POV
I am telling him sweet dreams but he didn't even tell me back. He is really mean. She pouted and saved his number as "MR.ICE CUBE " . After that she drifted to her dreamland.