Chapter- 34

Author's POV
Tae was driving recklessly and Jisoo was so scared.
Jisoo: Yah...go slow.
Tae: I'm sorry but I can't wait *smirk*.
Jisoo was confused. After sometime they reached Tae's house. Jisoo got down.
Jisoo: Woah...You-
Tae lifted her up in bridal style before placing his finger on her mouth.
Tae: Shh..

🚫SMUT AHEAD🚫

He then took her to his bedroom and put her on the bed. He then started to kiss her. He was kissing so hardly that Jisoo took a few minutes to go with the flow. Tae's hand slowly trailed from her face to her back, opening the zip of her dress. He then broke the kiss and looked at Jisoo for permission. She nodded her head and Tae kissed her again while removing her dress completely. Jisoo started to unbutton Tae's shirt and touched his well built chest. Tae slowly started giving kisses on her neck to her cleavage He unhooked her bra and threw it away before cupping her boobs in his hands. He kissed her nipples gently and started to suck on it.
Tae: I'm going to make you mine today.

(Sorry for the really small smut.. I'm not good at writing it so I just wrote it small..You guys can imagine the rest lol. And don't forget hobi water.)

Meanwhile,
J-Mom was worried as Jisoo didn't come back yet and it was really late. She called Jisoo but her phone was turned off. She then called Jennie.
In call,
J-Mom: Hello Jennie?
Jennie: Yes..aunty?
J-Mom: Did I disturb you dear? were you sleeping?
Jennie: No aunty. No problem. But what happened?
J-Mom: Ah.. Jisoo isn't back home yet and her phone is turned off so I thought to ask you whether you knew where she's at.
Jennie: Um...She actually came to my house aunty but left long back. She said she has plans..
J-Mom: Oh... She didn't inform anything to me.
Jennie: Don't worry aunty. I'll check with others and let you know immediately.
J-Mom: Thank you so much Jennie.
Then Jennie hung up and wondered what Tae and Jisoo were doing till now. She then called Tae. Tae's phone was on the table beside his bed and when the phone rang he picked it instead of turning it off because he was busy doing it with Jisoo.
Jennie: Oppa, Whe-
Jennie stopped when she heard moaning sounds coming. She widened her eyes before hanging up.
Jennie: Oh.. So you guys are busy I guess...
She said and smiled before calling J-Mom.
In call,
J-Mom: Did you know where she is?
Jennie: Yes aunty... She is staying over at Lisa's house. They both had went shopping and Jisoo was too tired so she slept there it seems.
J-Mom: Oh... Thank god...That brat didn't even say me. Anyways, I'm sorry for troubling you Jennieya... You go sleep.
Jennie: No problem aunty.. Good night!
J-Mom: Mm..Good night!

Time skip
Next morning,

Jisoo woke up feeling the warmth of the sun from the window. She blinked her eyes several times and looked at Tae who was staring at her lovingly.
Tae: Good morning baby!
Jisoo: Good...Mwarneeng~~
Tae chuckled at her cute sleepy voice. Then suddenly Jisoo widened her eyes.
Jisoo: Wait what day is it today?
Tae: Wednesday? Why?
Jisoo: Omg! I have an important meeting today to attend!!
She then tried to get up but fell down.
Jisoo: Ahh!
Tae got up from his bed and went to her.
Tae: You okay?
Jisoo: My legs feel so sore...
Tae: That's my effect! *wink*
Jisoo beat Tae on his chest.
Jisoo: Shut up and put me on the bed.
Tae did as said and went near the bathroom before saying,
Tae: You're not going anywhere today...I'll postpone the meeting. Stay in this bed itself. I'll wash up and go make coffee for both us.
After few minutes, Jisoo slowly started to walk and came out to the living room. She saw Tae making coffee in the kitchen (Imagine it to be a open kitchen along with the living room).
Jisoo: Ah..the smell of coffee is so good.
Jisoo was about to sit on the couch when...
Jimin: CHUUUUU!!!!!!!
Jimin burst open the door and came running towards Jisoo and hugged her. Due to the force Jisoo fell on the couch with Jimin on top of her. Tae widened his eyes and came near the couch. Jisoo: Yah Yah... You're choking me.
Jimin then backed off from the hug and sat on Jisoo.
Jisoo: What was that?
Jimin: How could you not tell me that you got a boyfriend??!
Jisoo: Ah... that....
Jimin: Stop giving excuses... But I'm Soooo happy for you!!
Jisoo smiled. They both didn't notice Tae standing behind watching them. He fake coughed to gain their attention.
Jimin: Oh... hi Tae!
Tae: Could you get off from my girlfriend?
Jimin: Oh..hehe...
Tae was giving a death glare. Jimin went and hugged him.
Jimin: C-congratulations you too! You should be grateful to get a girlfriend like Jisoo.
Tae pulled away from the hug.
Tae: Yes...so speaking of that you should stop hanging out with her.
Jimin: Nope. You know what Jisoo.. the only dissapointment is that your boyfriend is this guy. Over possessive and jealous af all the time.
Jisoo nodded in agreement.
Tae: Do you both want to die?
Jisoo: Uh...C-coffee is ready ig.. I'll go get it..
Jimin: Uh yea I'll c-come too..
Jimin was about to go behind Jisoo, Tae held his shirt collar from the back.
Tae: Where are you going huh? You're dead meat today.
Jimin escaped from his grip and ran behind the couch.
Tae: Yah.. Come back here!
And they both started to run here and there around the house while Jisoo was looking at them. Her mouth corners twitched to a light smile seeing Tae being happy and having fun.