Chapter- 38

Author's POV
Tae widened his eyes looking at Jisoo
Jisoo pic:

Tae's POVWhen she stepped out, it felt like the world stopped for a minute

Tae's POV
When she stepped out, it felt like the world stopped for a minute. She looked fucking hot. But I don't want anyone to see her like this except me
Tae: You're not coming with this dress.
Jisoo: I'm coming with this dress!
Tae: We are not going to the party if you are not going to change this.
Jisoo: No problem! Jimin is ready to pick me up. I will go with him.
Tae: I'm not allowing
Jisoo: Who are you to allow me?
Tae: I'm your future husband!
Jisoo blushed but didn't show it out.
Jisoo: I'm coming with this dress and I don't need anyone's permission!
Tae: Jisoo, everyone's parents are also coming.
Jisoo: I have a jacket with me. And Jennie is the one who messaged me to wear this kind of dress. Everyone is wearing it seems.
Tae: So what?! If she tells you to die, will you die??
Jisoo: Yes, I will die because she's my bestfriend.
Tae: Then if I tell you to die, will you die?
Jisoo: First of all, will you die for me?
Tae: I will.
Jisoo: Then go die.

Author's POV
Tae glared at her and thought for a while. He then decided not to argue anymore.
Tae: Fine..what about the bill. Let me-
Jisoo: I paid already.
Tae: What?! Why did you pay?
Jisoo got on the car. Tae sat on the driver seat.
Tae: I asked why did you pay?
Jisoo didn't reply.
Tae: If you don't reply then I'll fuck you right here in this car. You are already making me horny by wearing that dress.
Jisoo started to sweat.
Jisoo: I-Its getting late..so i paid.
Tae: Wha-
Jisoo: Tae, let's just go. I'm already having headache.
Tae looked at her with worried look.
Tae: Then let's go to hospital.
Jisoo: No need! It's already late.
Tae: But-
Jisoo: It's okay Tae! Now let's go.
Tae sighed and started the car. After few minutes, they reached the place where the party was held. Tae and Jisoo got out. Jisoo was about to speed up and go when Tae held her wrist.
Jisoo: Le-
Tae: If you talk anything then I'll fuck you in the car, remember?
Jisoo: I don't care!
She was about to walk away when Tae opened the car door and pushed her in. He was about to hover above her.
Jisoo: Okok! Fine!
Jisoo glared at him before interwining her hands with him. As they entered,Jimin and Jk came running to Jisoo. Jk was about to hug Jisoo but Tae stood in between them and smiled.
Tae: What are you doing huh?
JK: Hug Jis-
They heard some giggling sound from the back. Tae turned to look at Jimin and Jisoo hugging and jumping.
Tae: Should I say you separately?
Jimin: Tae, don't act too much. Am I going to marry her or what? She is all yours. I just want to hug her.
Tae: Then can I go hug Rose?
Jimin and Jisoo: WHAT?! NO!
Jimin: That is different. Jisoo is my bestfriend but Rose is no way related to you.
Jennie: Ahh! Stop it! This is a party and we are here to enjoy! Not to fight!
Then she looked at Jisoo.
Jennie: My Chu is looking so beautiful today~
Jisoo: I'm always beautiful. That's why all the boys came behind me during school and university days.
Jennie: I know, I know. Say me something new
Jisoo: Ah.. yes! You know what a few boys came to my house and proposed me. Even I planned to accept them
Tae: If you accept them, then the next day they will be dead.
Jennie: Idiot, it was long back. but atleast they are better than you cold ass.
Tae: If that is the case then how can you date Suga? He and I are not that different.
Jennie: Who said? Suga is much better than you.
Jisoo: Okay enough! Jennie, come let's go.

Time skip,
After sometime,
Jisoo's dad and Tae's dad were in the backyard, discussing about something when Tae came.
Tae: Why did you call me appa? oh- Hello uncle!
He bowed to J-Dad. J-Dad smiled at him.
TJ-Dad: We need to discuss about Tzuyu. I know that she's back.
Tae widened his eyes signalling that Jisoo's dad is here.
TJ-Dad: I know, I called him.
Tae: What?
TJ-Dad: Son, He was also in a mafia gang. We both joined our gangs and created our "BLACK TROOPS" Now you are the head of this gang.
Tae: But how come I didn't know about this? I've never seen uncle in our gang..
TJ-Dad: That's because he left the gang due to personal problems but worked undercover.
Tae: Oh... I thought only Jin hyung was a mafia from Jisoo's family.
J-Dad: But he cannot match my strength.
He chuckled.
TJ-Dad: So, coming back to Tzuyu... she is actually a very big danger to your relationship with Jisoo and our company.
Tae's eyes shot glares to the ground. His fists clenched.
Tae: I WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN!

🚫SPOILER ALERT🚫