Chapter 8

Author's POV
Today is Saturday which means no office. So Jisoo was sleeping peacefully when suddenly her phone started ringing. It read "MR.ICE CUBE". She lazily picked up the phone.
Jisoo: *in sleepy voice* Hello......
Tae: Are you still sleeping?
Jisoo recognized the voice immediately and sat up straight.
Jisoo: N-no sir!
Tae: Stop lying, your voice says it all. Anyways get up and finish the work I gave. You are not supposed to sleep all day even if its weekends.
Jisoo: Wha-
Tae: *in warning tone* Jisoo....
Jisoo: F-fine... I know to do my work and the completed files will be on your table on Monday. Kindly don't call again and again for this.
Tae: I'm your boss and I can do whatever I want.
Saying that he cut the call.
Jisoo: Ugh Jerk! I'm going to sleep some more time. As if he's monitoring me huh!
She again fell asleep. After a while she woke up from the continuous sound from her phone. Notifications were popping. It was messages from Jimin.

At phone
Jimin:
Hii Chuu! Good morning!

Jimin:
Remember the chicken treat I promised you?

Jimin:
Let's go today. Shall we?

Jimin:
There is a new mall near we can go for shopping there and eat there itself.

Jimin:
Jisooya you there?

Jimin:
Jisoooooooo!!!!
Jisoo:
Yeaa okk Jimina. I was sleeping
so I didn't see your messages
Jimin:
Haha it's ok. Don't forget to
be ready by 11AM. I'll pick you up.
Jisoo:
Okey byee
Jimin:
Byee.

Then Jisoo got up from her bed and went to the bathroom and did her morning routine.
Jisoo's outfit:

She came downstairs and her mom called her for breakfast

Jisoo: No mom! Jimin will be here in 5 minutes and we are going for shopping.
J-Mom: Oh ok! But atleast eat one apple.
Jisoo: Ok fine...
Jisoo was munching on the apple when she heard the car honk sound from outside.
Jisoo: Oh! Jimin is here I guess. I'll get going mom!
J-Mom: Ok dear! Stay safe!
Jisoo came out and saw Jimin standing out. He was looking handsome as always.
Jimin's look:

Jisoo ran and hugged him

Jisoo: Someone is looking so handsome today.
Jimin: And someone is looking so ugly today.
Jisoo pouted and hit his chest.
Jisoo: Yah!
Jimin: *chuckles* Ok ok. You look so beautiful my princes!
Jisoo smiled and showed him finger heart. Jimin held his heart dramatically and closed his eyes. Then they both started laughing. And then they sat inside the car and drove to the mall.

At car,
Jisoo: Uhm... Jimin... How do you know my boss?
Jimin: He's my childhood friend.
Jisoo: Even I'm your childhood friend but I never knew he was your friend.
Jimin: We were bffs at school and then we became family friends.
Jisoo: Ohh! I see.. But its unbelievable how that coldass has friends.
Jimin: He wasn't like this before Jisooya... He was a bright man and he was never stern to anyone. He used to be smiling always. Have you ever seen him smile?
Jisoo: N-no...
Jimin: Hm.... His smile beats every other smile in the world... But now its completely opposite...We rarely see him smile..
Jisoo was confused.
Jisoo: Um.... what happened to hi- Oh why am I asking these things.. NVM..
Jimin glanced at her then continued to drive.

Tae's POV
I was sitting on my sofa drinking coke when my sister, Jennie called me.
At phone
Jennie: Hii oppa!!
Tae: Hm... Why did u call me?
Jennie: Why are you so mean? spend time with me know...
Tae: So what do you want me to do?
Jennie: Let's go shopping. She said excitedly. You know the new mall they recently opened . Let's go there pleasee... pleasee oppaa...
Tae: Ok ok fine. Get ready I'm coming right away.
Jennie: Yay! Ok sure!

After few mins I got ready.
My outfit:

I drove to Jennie's house aka my parents house

I drove to Jennie's house aka my parents house. I live alone because.... I like it. I honked 2 -3 times and Jennie came out.
Jennie's look:

Author's POVJennie got in the car

Author's POV
Jennie got in the car.
Jennie: Hi oppa!
Tae: Hi. Shall we go?
Jennie: Okay
Tae: Why didn't you go with your friends? It would have been more fun...
Jennie: I can go out with them whenever I want but you are free only on weekends. Besides, I also want to spend time with you.
Tae chuckled at his sister's cuteness. He adores her so much but he doesn't know how to express it. Jennie understood him and always stayed by him.

Jisoo's POV
Me and Jimin arrived at the mall.. We entered inside.
Jisoo: Woah! It's really big.
Jimin: Yeah... I know right!
Jisoo: So I'm not getting the mood to go for shopping. Let's just play some games and eat.
Jimin: Oke Soo! but I need to go for shopping because I need a good outfit to go on a date with Rose tomorrow.
Jisoo: Oooohh... I see... Ok!
So they both played alot of games in the mall arcade and they got tired.
Jisoo: I want chickin~~~~
Jimin: Okay.. let's go!
They were walking and Jisoo was holding Jimin's arm and was walking slowly when suddenly she heard a familiar voice.

Tae: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!