Chapter 6

Tae's POV
What? Chu baby? Date? Maybe they are really couples? I didn't like it so I fake coughed.
Tae: I have a work for you Ms.Jisoo.
Jisoo: *with done face* What more sir?
Tae: Hereafter you should bring my lunch to my cabin daily.
Jisoo: But sir-
Tae: No buts! I'm you boss and you should do whatever I say you to
Jimin: Why are you so mean to my Chu?
Tae: Just shut up! This is between an employee and her boss. You don't interfere in it!
Jisoo: Okay... After giving you lunch I'll go out with Jimin.
Tae: No! Don't you remember you have work? You are going to complete that and show it to me. If its correct only you are allowed to step out of this office.
Jisoo sadly nodded. Jimin held Jisoo's hands

Jimin: Don't worry Jisooya! We'll go tomorrow or some other day

Jisoo: Ok Chim!
Tae: Okok now go get my lunch. I'm hungry

Author's POV
Jisoo mumbled jerk but Jimin heard it and started laughing. Tae and Jisoo looked at him weirdly.
Tae: Why are you laughing?
Jimin: Jisoo just called you-
Jisoo: Handsome... Yeah handsome.
Jimin again burst out laughing.
Jimin: Stop lying Jisoo. I heard you calling him Je-
Jisoo closed Jimin's mouth with her hand.
Jisoo: Uh.. hehe.. I'll go get your lunch right away!

Tae's POV
My cheeks turned red when she called me handsome but soon I came to know that she didn't mean it. Ugh Tae! After Jisoo went out, Jimin said he has some other work and he too left. I was waiting for Jisoo to give my lunch. After sometime Joy came in and asked.
Joy: Sir, Sorry for being late but do you want me to bring your lunch?
Tae: No need, Hereafter Jisoo will bring my lunch.
Joy: Ohh! ok sir..
Tae: You may leave now.
Joy: Um... sir may I ask you something?
Tae: Mm.. Yeah?
Joy: May I know why you give Ms. Jisoo a lot of work sir? She is a new employee and she even skipped her meal yesterday in order to finish those files which you gave.
Tae: I just wanted her to know that this is a very strict place and that she should obey others higher to her.
Joy didn't understand anything and she didn't want to ask any other question.
Joy: O-Ok sir.
Just then he heard a knock and Jisoo entered in.
Jisoo: Sir your lunch!
Tae: You may leave now Ms. Joy

Author's POV

Then Joy left. Jisoo kept the lunch on his desk and was about to leave.
Tae: Why did you skip your meal yesterday?
Jisoo: W-what?!
She was shocked about how he knew that.
Tae: I asked you a question why did you skip your meal?
Jisoo: N-no, I didn't skip my meal
Tae glared at her
Tae: Ms. Jisoo... for your information.... I.HATE.LYING!
Jisoo gulped
Jisoo: Y-yes... I skipped my meal...
Tae: Why?
Jisoo: Because I had a lot of work.
Tae: So? You will skip your meal?
Jisoo: Then what can I do? You gave me a bundle of files and told to complete it within the day and how do you expect me to waste time eating lunch?
Tae didn't reply.
Tae: Go to the cafeteria, buy lunch for yourself and come back to my cabin.
Jisoo: W-why sir?
Tae: JUST DO AS I SAY!
Jisoo: O-ok sir...
So Jisoo bought her meal and came back to his cabin.
Tae: Sit and eat!
Jisoo: W-why sir? How can I?
Tae: Hereafter you will be eating your lunch here and show to me that you completed it and then only leave! Understood?
Jisoo: No sir. I can't.
Then Tae got up from his seat and slowly walked towards her. Jisoo started to move back as he come close to her. Her back hit the wall behind and they were only inches apart. Jisoo started to feel nervous. Tae stared into her eyes which made her gulp.
Jisoo: O-o-ok sir. Hereafter I-I'll eat here in your cabin in front of you.
Tae smirked and moved away. And then they both sat down to eat. Jisoo bought chicken for lunch as she got tempted by Jimin. She opened the box and smiled widely before eating it. Meanwhile Tae was admiring her every move. Suddenly an idea crossed his mind.
Tae: Uhm.... Jisoo... Look there is a parachute flying right next to the window!
Jisoo just hummed in response. She was busy eating the chicken. Tae thought for a while and said,
Tae: Um.. Jisoo I want you to reduce the AC temperature, its so cool.
Jisoo glared at him for disturbing her and got up to take the AC remote which was lying on the sofa. When she turned around, Tae immediately took a chicken piece and started eating it.
After reducing the temperature she turned around to find Tae eating a chicken. She fumed with anger that she forgot he is her boss.
Jisoo: WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF? HOW CAN YOU TAKE MY CHICKEN WITHOUT ASKING ME HUH? YAHH!!
Tae kept the chicken in his mouth and stared at her because she was scolding him and he got a little bit scared.

Jisoo: WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF? HOW CAN YOU TAKE MY CHICKEN WITHOUT ASKING ME HUH? YAHH!!Tae kept the chicken in his mouth and stared at her because she was scolding him and he got a little bit scared

Jisoo came closer to him.
Jisoo: YOU BETTER GIVE ME BACK MY CHICKEN OR ELSE.....
Tae immediately took the chicken off his mouth and placed it inside the box.
Jisoo: HEY!! YOU'RE DUMB OR WHAT?
Tae: What?
She crossed her arms with wtf face.
Jisoo: You should give me a chicken treat!
Tae: Why should I? Do you know who you are talking to?
Jisoo: Yeah I know! YOU ARE THE JERK WHO SPILLED COFFEE ON MY SHIRT AND STOLE MY CHICKEN.
Tae thought for a while.
Tae: Ok fine!
Jisoo jumped excitedly hearing that. Tae saw her and a little smile formed on his face.