Chapter- 18

Author's POV

The waiter was trying to go inside the women's restroom when Tae grabbed him and punched him in his face. At that time, Jisoo came out from the restroom. She was shocked watching the scene before her. Jisoo tried to stop him.
Jisoo: Taehyungshi stop please... he might die..
Tae: He should die. He tried to enter the women's restroom after you.
Jisoo was shocked once again hearing it and got scared thinking what would have happened if Tae hadn't followed him.
Jisoo: T-Taehyungshi..please...
She said in a voice which sounded broken. Tae immediately stopped beating him and looked at her when the hotel manager came to the spot. The manager asked what happened and Tae explained everything to him. After hearing it the manager fired the waiter and apologized to Tae and Jisoo for his behavior. The waiter left the hotel angrily while thinking of taking revenge on them. Then Tae held Jisoo's hand and walked out of the hotel.

In the car,
They sat inside the car. Tae looked at Jisoo who was staring blankly at the window.
Tae: *in soft voice* Are you okay, Jisoo?
She didn't respond.
Tae: Jisoo??
She didn't respond again so Tae shook her shoulder slightly and she came out of her thoughts.
Jisoo: Uh.. um... D-did you say something...?
She asked in a low voice which was upsetting for Tae because he has always seen her in cheerful mode.
Tae: Yeah... I asked whether you are okay?
Jisoo: Mm.. Y-yeah I'm fine...
Tae understood that she isn't fine by that. Then he started to drive. Jisoo thought he was driving her home. After a few minutes they reached their destination. Tae opened the door for Jisoo. She came out with the same blank expression but then her eyes widened.

 She came out with the same blank expression but then her eyes widened

Yes, They came to an amusement park.
Jisoo: Woah...
She looked at the amusement park in awe.
Tae: Why? You haven't went to any amusement park before?
Jisoo: No no... I've went with my friends before. Its just my habit you know.. whenever I see something I love the most or get surprised.
Tae: Oh...Wait.. Who are those friends? Jennie?
Jisoo: Yess, Ofcourse I've went with her, Rose and Lisa and also with Yeonjun, Eunwoo and Mochi.
Tae: Who is Mochi?
Jisoo: You don't know mochi?!
Tae: No, Tell me.
Jisoo: Okay.. Think who looks like mochi.. someone you know.
Tae: No one looks like that.
Jisoo:*sighed* It's Jimin bro!
Tae: Bro? I'm not your brother! Got it?!
Jisoo: Ok ok cool.........BRO!
Tae: Yah!
Jisoo ran away from there . Tae looked at her laughing and smiling.
Tae: Somehow I made her forget what happened earlier.
He smiled and walked inside. They went on many rides and enjoyed alot. As for Jisoo, she was extremely shocked to see that this fun side of Tae existed. Everytime he showed her his boxy smile and unusual feeling took over her. Then they went on the giant wheel. Jisoo was so amazed.
Tae: Are you enjoying the view from here?
Jisoo: Mm.. Yeah it's really stunning!
Tae smiled and mumbled.
Tae: Yeah.. I wish this moment freezes so I could also admire the stunning girl infront of me..
Jisoo: Mm? What did you say again? sorry I didn't hear..
Tae: Huh? N-nothing..
Then they came down and were walking around when suddenly they heard firecrackers sound. They looked up to see the colourful crackers in the sky. Then,
A random grandma: Omo... Look at this sweet couple.. Why are you both standing apart?
Saying that she pushed Tae near Jisoo.
Grandma: Mm.. now you both are looking good! Enjoy the night!
Tae and Jisoo were shocked and surprised at the same time but they both didn't complain. They continued watching the sky.
Jisoo: It's really beautiful!
Tae looked at Jisoo and then said
Tae: Yeah... beautiful... (Business proposal lol 😜 but I've seen these kind of scenes in other Kdramas too.. fine, back to the story)
After watching they got hungry so they went to the nearby street food place.
Tae: You sure to eat here?
Jisoo: Why? the food here will be awesome. Haven't you tried street foods before?
Tae: Nope...
Jisoo: Well, then try this.
She took a piece of fish cake and gave it to him.

(Incase anyone doesn't know how fish cake looks like, here's the pic)Jisoo: How is it??Tae: Mm

Jisoo: How is it??
Tae: Mm... *with serious face*
Jisoo: You don't like it??
Tae: No.... I love it!!
Jisoo chuckled and then they both enjoyed the foods there.

Jisoo's POV
After eating we went back to the car. He dropped me at my house.
Jisoo: Um... Taehyungshi...
Tae: Yeah?
Jisoo: Thank you for today... I really enjoyed so much.
He just smiled.
Tae: Ok then...I'll get going bye!
Jisoo: Mm.. Bye!
Then he left and I went inside my house only to find my sweet brother walking here and there impatiently. The moment i came inside he ran towards me.
Jin: Yah! Do you know what time is it? Why are you coming this late and you're not even picking my calls.
Jisoo: Oh did you call? I'm sorry my phone was in silent...
Jin: Who is that friend with whom u spent about half the day?
Jisoo: I'm really tired so I'm going to my room. Bye! Good night WWU!
Jin: Yahh!! Seriously this girl...
I went to my room, took a shower and lied on my bed. I was thinking about the things we did today when the lunch incident came to my mind. As i was thinking I smiled.
Jisoo: He took me to the amusement park to make me forget about that. Aish this man... Why am I not able to hate him after all the things he does to me...
I giggled and closed my eyes as i got sleepy.

Tae's POV
I reached home, changed into my comfortable clothes and sat on my bed. I unlocked my phone and the pic of me and Jisoo at the amusement park came up. As i was looking at the photo, Jimin's words suddenly popped up in my mind. He was teasing me that I would end up loving her. I didn't agree that day but.... seems like I'm in love with Jisoo...