Chapter- 31

Author's POV
Next morning,

Jennie went to TJ-mom who was busy in the kitchen.
Jennie: eomma!!
She hugged TJ-Mom and started dancing with her.
TJ-Mom: What happened jennieya? why are you this happy?
Jennie: Finally, what we wished came true!!
TJ-Mom: What wish?
Jennie: About Tae oppa!
TJ-Mom: About Tae wha- wait... Are Tae and Jisoo dating!?!
Jennie: Yes mom!
She immediately took out her phone and showed the pics of them she took yesterday.
TJ-Mom: Omoo... I'm so happy! It's been ages since I saw him smiling bright like that!
Jennie: I know right!
TJ-Mom: I'm going to speak to Jisoo's parents now.
Jennie: Mom wait, Tae doesn't know that I know this so let's make him say first.
TJ-Mom: Mm...I have an idea.
She took her phone and called Tae.
OTP
TJ-Mom: Hi Taehyungah..
Tae: Hi mom!
TJ-Mom was surprised to hear his excited response instead of his usual dull reply. She smiled.
TJ-Mom: What happened? You sound happy?
Tae: Is it...maybe..
TJ-Mom: Anyways, Today our family friend is coming for dinner. You know right, they're daughter Sana? They want you to marry her.
Tae's voice turned cold.
Tae: Why?
TJ-Mom: They just like you.
Tae: I can't.
TJ-Mom: Why?
Tae: I don't like it.
TJ-Mom: Why? Do you have a girlfriend?
Tae: Uh...N-no.
TJ-Mom: Then what? Just mar-
Tae: Ok fine! I have a girlfriend!
TJ-Mom: Wait what?
She acted like she was surprised.
Tae: Mm...yes..
TJ-Mom: Who is it?
Tae: Jisoo...
TJ-Mom: What really?! Omo I'm really happy. Bring her today to our house. Byee Tae!
She hung up. Tae was confused.
Tae: Just now she was asking me to marry someone else, once I said about Jisoo she changed her mind. Whatever.
Tae was driving while speaking to his mom and by the time they finished talking he reached the office. He entered in, his eyes scanning for Jisoo. He looked at his side where Jisoo and Hyunjin were walking towards the elevator. Jisoo was laughing so much and the way Hyunjin was looking at her irritated Tae. He sped up and grabbed Jisoo's wrist. Jisoo looked at Tae shockingly before pulling away her hand.
Jisoo: Uh...sir..what are you doing?
Tae realized.
Tae: Sorry, I thought you were my old friend haha. You know you look alot like her. Um anyways come to my cabin now. I have some work for you.
Jisoo: Ok I'll come.
Tae: Come now I said!
Jisoo: Wait, I just entered office. let me settle down and come.
Tae glared at her before walking away.
Hyunjin: Sir has a friend too...It's surprising as he's so cold to everyone.
Jisoo: Uh...yeah right...
Hyunjin: Who knows she might be his gf too.
Jisoo: WHAT?!
Hyunjin was shocked. He flinched at her yelling.
Hyunjin: What happened Jisooshi?
Jisoo realized what she was doing.
Jisoo: Uh...I just got a bit excited..Haha.. Ok I gotta go now Bye Hyunjin!
Hyunjin: Mm...bye.
She hurriedly went to her desk kept her bag and rushed to Tae's cabin. She opened the door to find Tae staring at her coldly.
Tae: Mi-
Jisoo showed her hand to stop.
Jisoo: I know what you're going to say now. "Miss Jisoo, I said you not to talk to other boys. Did you forget that I'm the boss here and you have to do what I said"
Tae was internally laughing but remained cold outside. He stood from his seat and started to walk towards her.
Tae: You dare to talk to me like that huh?
Jisoo walked back.
Jisoo: W-what?
Tae: You are not supposed to talk with other boys dear. That too infront of your boyfriend.
Jisoo: I-it's my wish..
Tae: Is it?
Jisoo slowly nodded her head.
Jisoo: And w-what's your problem if I talk?
Her back hit the wall. Tae leaned closer to her face and whispered.
Tae: Cause I don't want anybody to see you beautiful smile. I don't want anybody's heart to flutter seeing your smile except me.
Saying that he kissed her. Jisoo kissed back and after 5 minutes Jisoo tapped his shoulder for breath. So they broke the kiss and Tae moved back and sat on the sofa.
Tae: Come and sit.
Then Jisoo sat beside him. Tae held her hand and started to caress it.
Jisoo: What happened?
Tae: Jisoo actually today my mom called and told me that she looked for an alliance for me to marry so I had no other choice except saying that I have gf. She asked me who is it and I told its you. She told me to bring you to our house today.
Jisoo's eyes widened.
Jisoo: What? Aunty knows?
Tae: Mm...
Jisoo thought for a while and nodded her head.
Jisoo: Fine...when are we meeting her?
Tae: Evening.
Jisoo: Ok...but I'm afraid I don't have a good dress to wear..
Tae: That's fine. Let's go straight to a store and buy you dress and go to their house.
Jisoo smiled.
Jisoo: Ok Tae!
She hugged him.
Jisoo: You know, my heart flutters whenever you do things like this.
Tae: Then I'll continue doing that!
Jisoo giggled.