Chapter 11

Tae: Open the door! I'll put it for you.

Jisoo's POV
What?! Has he gone mad?
Jisoo: No need! Call any female staff.
Tae: No staffs are here. Now open the door or else I will break it.
Jisoo: What?! But how can I??
Tae: Jisoo. Listen, Open the door.
I hesitated at first but then she opened the door.
Tae: Turn around
Jisoo: W-what?! What is someone comes?
Tae: No one will come.
Jisoo: What if!!
Then his move shocked me. He came in to the room and locked the door.
Jisoo: W-what a-are you d-doing?
He didn't reply and turned me around. He then removed my hair from my back to which I got goosebumps and I closed my eyes.

Tae's POV:
I entered the room and locked it which made her shocked. I didn't say anything and turned her around. I moved her hairs and put the zip. But while doing so my hand brushed her back slightly by mistake and I could sense her flinch.

Jisoo's POV
I don't know why but I feel so many butterflies in my stomach. We were facing the mirror... staring at each other. He then turned me around and said in the softest voice ever,
Tae: Its beautiful.
I couldn't help but blush at his compliment. But then a sudden awkwardness rose between us
Jisoo: I-I like this dress too.... So I'll change now.
Tae: Huh? Ah yes o-ok..
Saying that he unzipped it. When he was about to go outside, we heard Jimin's voice.

Author's POV

Jimin: Um.. excuse me.. Did you see a young man and a beautiful lady walk by?
He asked the lady staff who was standing outside the trial room.
Staff: The lady you mentioned is in here, trying out dresses.... and the man... he was sitting here a while ago but now I don't know where he is.
Jimin: Oh..ok..
Then he went near the trial room
Jimin: Jisooya! you there?
Jisoo and Tae got nervous because now Tae can't go out.
Jisoo: *whispered* Hey! You told there aren't any female staffs outside! Did you do that purposely!
Tae: No! At that time no one was there... Now they came back I guess.
Jimin knocked on the door.
Jimin: Jisooya!
Then Tae took a deep breath and whispered to Jisoo,
Tae: I'll go out.
Jisoo: W-what?
Tae didn't reply and went out. Jimin was jungshooked.

Jimin: W-what were you doing inside the trial room that too with Jisoo?!Tae: I just took my phone

Tae: I just took my phone.
Jimin gave a confused look.
Tae: I mean while I was giving dress to her I accidentally gave my phone also. That's why I went inside.
Jimin: Oh...wai-
Jisoo cut him off from asking more questions.
Jisoo: This dress is good. I-I'll buy this itself.
Tae: Ok! I'll go check with Jennie them.
Jisoo: Mm... Ok!
She smiled and gave the dress to Tae. Then he left in search of Jennie. Meanwhile Jimin was standing there all confused of what's going on.

Time skip,
After shopping.

Jisoo bought her dress, Jennie bought a handbag and Jimin bought his outfit. Tae didn't buy anything for himself.
Jisoo: Um... Taehyungshi?
Tae: yeah?
Jisoo: You didn't buy anything?
Tae: No.
He said and walked past her. Jimin came to Jisoo and said,
Jimin: He never buys anything for himself. He only buys for his closed ones.
Jisoo: But I'm not even that close.
Jimin: Mm.... No one knows what's going on in his mind.
They all came down to the parking lot. It was evening time.
Jisoo: I had a good time today Jiminah... Thanks for taking me here.
Jimin: Ah.. No mention baby.. I also had fun today.
Tae: *fake coughed* What about us?
Jennie: Yeah?
Jisoo: Oh.. Jennie and Taehyungshi, Thank you for accompanying us and thanks for the dress Taehyungshi... It wasn't actully needed and it was really expensive.
Tae: It's for ruining your dress... So no matter what, you should wear it.
Jisoo: Uh..Okay..
Jimin then went to unlock his car.
Jisoo: Okay then. Bye Taehyungshi and Jendukie.
She hugged Jennie and glanced at Tae and followed Jimin.
Jennie: Bye Chu!
Tae: Bye Jisoo...
Then Tae and Jennie also sat inside their car and started driving. Suddenly, Jennie said,
Jennie: Oppa, I love you so much today!
Tae chuckled at her sentence and asked,
Tae: Why? You don't love me on other days then?
Jennie: No...not like that..I just love you more today because I saw my old oppa back again.
Jennie's statement made sense as Tae was always cold and he knew that very well. But Tae didn't reply for that and continued driving. Then they reached home. Jennie got out and suddenly,

??: Omoo!! Taetae?!?