Chapter - 39

Author's POV
After discussing, Tae came back in and looked for Jisoo. All the parents had left.
Tae: This girl....she never listens to me and today she doesn't even want to speak to me. Where the hell did she go?
He walked in further and found everyone dancing. He looked into the crowd and spotted Jisoo dancing.............with Jungkook.
Tae: What the fuck?! She even removed her jacket and let him touch her!?
He rushed to her and grabbed her hand before dragging her to a separate place. Jisoo started to whine. She was drunk.
Jisoo: Hey! Who are you~~? Leave me!
She then looked at Tae's face.
Jisoo: Oh! Its my boyfriend!
She smiled but then frowned. Tae started to dance with her. He tightly held her body and swayed with the music.
Tae: Why did you frown suddenly?
Jisoo didn't reply.
Tae: Are you still angry?
Jisoo nodded her head with a cute pout.
Tae: I'm sorry.... Is it because I snatched your phone while you were talking?
Jisoo: Yes..
Tae: For this you are angry...
Jisoo: You were too cold to me today when I came to check on you in the office....
Her voice started to crack.
Jisoo: S-since she came, a-are you ignoring me...?
She started to cry after saying that.
Tae turned her around, still dancing and back hugged her before wiping her tears off. He put his chin on her shoulder. After few seconds,
Tae: As I said already, You are my everything. You lit up my world and made me smile after a very long time.
He then turned her to face him and looked at her in the eyes.
Tae: If you are not with me then I can't survive in this world. I would never leave you.
Saying that he attached his lips on hers and kissed passionately. After few seconds he realized that she is not kissing him back and stopped.
Tae: I'll make you forget about her.
Then he picked her up in bridal style and went to a room in the hall. When they entered the room Tae put her down and locked the door. Jisoo's eyes widened by looking at the room. It was decorated beautifully.

 It was decorated beautifully

Tae backhugged her.
Tae: Do you like this??
Jisoo didn't reply. When Tae turned her to him, she immediately kissed him and Tae responded quickly to the kiss. He picked her and made his way to the bed. He placed her on the bed without breaking the kiss. He then hovered above her and pulled a rope hanging from the ceiling. Rose petals fell on them, Making it more romantic.
( Author : I wish I get a boyfriend like this...
Tae: You won't get a boyfriend in this lifetime so don't disturb our moment and go away.)
Back to the story~~
Jisoo was in awe and asked,
Jisoo: Jimin was the one who did this right?
Tae got shocked.
Tae: How did you know?
Jisoo: I'm his bestfriend for years together now. And also he had done this same thing once for Rose.
Tae: Ok but now let's not talk about them. Only we're here, so what should we do?
He raised an eyebrow with a smirk. Jisoo smirked back and pulled him closer before whispering.
Jisoo: I'm all yours tonight.
Tae: Not only tonight, Always you're mine.
Then from the room only moaning, groaning and skin slapping sounds came. Not just 1 or 2 rounds but after 7 rounds they slept, cuddling each other.

Time skip,
Next morning,

Jisoo woke up feeling light on her face. She looked at Tae who was looking cute while sleeping.
Jisoo: Cute! But...where are we...
She then looked under the blanket and herself and him naked. She screamed and sat up. Tae woke up, startled.
Tae: What? What happened?
Jisoo: Yah Kim Taehyung! What did you do with me last night?!
Tae had WTF face.
Tae: Wdym by what we did last night?
Jisoo: Huh? Bro why am I naked? Did you really fu-
Tae hovered above her, slamming her on the bed.
Tae: How many times should I tell you to not call me bro?
Jisoo: I-It just came in the flow...I didn't mean-
Tae: How can it come when you are speaking to your boyfriend? One more time you call me that and I'll fuck you double time than yesterday.
Jisoo: What?
Tae: So you don't remember that we did 7 rounds yesterday?
Jisoo: Wtf? We did 7 freaking rounds?!
Tae: Since you don't remember anything...shall we start from the first?
Jisoo: Ew~ move away from me!
She said and tried to get up but fell down. Tae looked at her before picking her up and laid down on the bed. He smirked.
Tae: You're looking so hot babe!
Jisoo: Shut up and get lost. I'm so angry at you.
Tae: Why again? I thought u forgave me?
Jisoo: No! now get your ass out of here.
Tae: No, I'll put it on you *smirk*
Jisoo: Yahhhhh!! Pervert!!!
Tae laughed and got up and went to the bathroom.
Tae: You're not coming to the office today!
Jisoo: I am coming. I have a lot of work to do.
Tae: I'll give it to someone else.
Jisoo: No need. I'll come half day.
Tae: Fine, do whatever you want!