Chapter- 37

Time skip,
At evening,

Jisoo was working on her desk. Surprisingly Tae hadn't called her after lunch and she was curious.
Jisoo: Maybe he's still upset about what happened earlier...
She got up and went to Tae's cabin. She knocked and went in.
Tae: Why are you here?
Jisoo: I just wanted to check on you but do you have to be that cold?
Tae: I'm fine.
Jisoo: Fine then, I'm going (murmurs) I shouldn't have asked you jerk.
As she was about to leave, her phone rang. It was Jimin.
Tae: Who?
Jisoo: Why do you care? I can't say!
She picked the call.
Jisoo: Yeah, Jimin. Sup?
Tae got up from his seat, grabbed her phone and put it on speaker.
Jisoo: Hey?! What are you doing?
Tae: Why did you call her now? It's almost night.
Jimin: (sighed) Excuse me Mr.Kim Taehyung, I'm not going to steal your girlfriend. Now please give the phone to her.
Jisoo snatched the phone and started to speak.
Jisoo: Yeah, tell me.
Jimin: So Jisoo, we all planned to have a get together with all our parents. All in the sense, everyone. Jin and Jennie had been already informed. You and your possesive boyfriend are the remaining. You're coming right?
Jisoo: Um...I don't know-
Jimin: If you don't come then I'll come straight to the office and drag you out.
Tae: No need, she'll come.
Jimin: Okok don't get angry. Come fast.
She hung up.
Jisoo: I'm leaving first.
Tae: Let's go together.
Jisoo: No thanks, I'll go by my own (in cold voice).
She walked out of his cabin but Tae pulled her to him.
Tae: I said let's go together.
Jisoo: Leave me! I need to change my dress and all. I can't come like this.
Jisoo was about to go when Tae carried her in bridal style.
Jisoo: Yah! Put me down! I don't want to come with you!
Tae: Shut up! You're coming with me and let's buy you a dress while going.
He said and started walking towards the lift. Jisoo glared at him with a pout.
Jisoo: Others can't see us like this. Put me down!
Tae: No one's there in the office.
Jisoo: How do you kn-
Tae: I said you to shut up and what's wrong is someone sees us huh? Let them know who Kim Jisoo belongs to (smirk).
Jisoo again glared at him. They reached the parking lot .
Jisoo: I know to walk. Now put me down.
Jisoo was trying to get down when Tae pecked her lips. She widened her eyes. He cheeks turned red. Tae walked to his car and made Jisoo sit on the passenger's seat. He then went to the driver's seat and started driving . Jisoo looked out of the window, pretending to be angry.
Tae: Now, why are you angry?
Jisoo: Oh, so you ask me why I'm angry huh? after all you did?
Tae: What did I do?
Jisoo: Woah! Nice, very good. This is how you should be. Now stop the car, I'm getting off. I can't stay here anymore.
Tae held Jisoo's hands.
Tae: Ok I'm sorry. Now say why you're angry.
Jisoo pulled her hand away from him.
Jisoo: You should know what you did wrong!
Tae thought for a while.
Tae: Is it because....I didn't buy you chicken today?
Jisoo looked at him unbelievably.
Jisoo: What a boyfriend I have... I should be having a boyfriend like Hyunjin.
Tae: What?! That cafeteria guy?? He doesn't even suit you.
Jisoo: No! Who said? He suits me very well and he's even more handsome than you.
Tae glared at her.
Jisoo: Why are you glaring at me? I should be the one glaring at you.
The rest of the car ride went silent. Tae stopped infront of a clothing store.
Tae: Go in and-
Jisoo got down before he could finish. Tae sighed.
Tae: For what is she this angry with me...
He went out and followed her in. Jisoo turned to him.
Jisoo: You need not follow me till dressing room. Go sit out. I'll try on and come.
Tae: It's ok, I'll be-
Jisoo: Will I run away or what? I'm not a baby, go out.
Tae wasn't going to argue and make her mood worse.
Tae: Fine, But call me while billing.
He then left. Jisoo looked at a few dresses. After sometime, Jisoo found a dress and smirked. She then went to the trial room and put on the dress. It looked perfect on her. She then removed it and went to the billing counter. She bought it herself along with the accessories. She then went back to the trial room and changed. She also did her makeup which she had in her bag.

Tae's POV
What is she doing for this long? She usually comes quick. Should I go check? or will she get mad at me? Ugh..fine. I don't care if she gets mad at me. I'll go in.

Author's POV
He was about to enter in when Jisoo stepped out. Tae widened his eyes.
Jisoo's dress: