Chapter 26

Author's POV
Tae went out to the yard and sat down. He regretted behaving like that to her and was angry on himself.
Tae: Ughh!! Tae what the fuck have you done?! Now she will never love you! You messed it all up!

Time skip
Next morning,
Everyone got ready to leave the farmhouse. Tae and Jisoo didn't speak a word from morning and Jin noticed it. He wanted to ask Jisoo what happened yesterday because she looked dull.
Jennie: We had a nice time guys. Let's hope to meet soon like this and maybe who knows...that time we might have another couple among us.
She grinned and said looking at Tae and Jisoo.
Suga: Jen, I'll be dropping you.
Jennie: Mm...Okay. Jisoo you're going with Tae oppa right?
Tae: Y-yeah..?
He looked at Jisoo who had a stern face.
Jisoo: No Jennie! I'm going with Jin oppa.
Jennie: Oh....okay...
Jennie and Jimin exchanged a confused look cause they were expecting them to be all lovey and dovey. Tae's face saddened hearing Jisoo's response. Then they all bid goodbye and went home.

At Jin's car,
Jin's POV
Jisoo was dull from yesterday night and I also noticed that she didn't speak with Taehyung from yesterday. I looked at her blank face staring out of the window.
Jin: Jisooya?
Jisoo: Mm..
Jin: What happened? Why are you so dull?
Jisoo: N-Nothing..
Jin: Did..something happen between you and your boss?
Jisoo: What? N-No no..
I very well knew there is something off.
Jin: Um..may I say something?
Jisoo: If there is any problem with him then try and solve it as soon as possible.
She looked at me and I smiled.

Time skip
At afternoon,

Jisoo was sitting inside her room, lost in thoughts when her phone rang. It was Tae.
OTP,
Tae: Um..hello...
Jisoo didn't reply
Tae: Can you come to office now..?
Jisoo: W-why?
Tae: I need to talk to you..
Jisoo: There is nothing to talk..
Tae: Jisoo please...
Jisoo: *sighed* Fine, but let's meet somewhere else.
Tae: Ok then how about the park near your house?
Jisoo: Ok..
Tae: Ok then bye, I'm coming right now!
He hung up. Jisoo got read and was on her way to the park. She was so angry on him but doesn't know why she wanted to let him explain. Tae arrived at the park and saw Jisoo sitting with the same blank expression.
Tae: Um..hey..
Jisoo looked at him.
Tae: I just wanted to clear the air between us.
Jisoo: What's there to clear..? Leave it as it is.. I don't want to hear anything.
Tae: I understand but I'm really sorry... I-I just didn't like it when Jungkook kissed your cheeks..
Jisoo: Why Taehyungshi? Why? You always do this to me.. You never let me talk to another man. You always glare at anyone who comes near me and the next moment you act like nothing happened and go to your coldself. I didn't want to have false hopes... But It's hard for me not to...
Tae was confused.
Tae: W-why..is it hard.. Okay I'll be straight... I-
Tae was about to say something when Jisoo's phone rang. She was about to cut it when,
Tae: Its ok..speak..
Jisoo: Ok..Excuse me..
She said and picked the call. It was Kai.
OTP
Kai: Hii Jisooshi!
Jisoo: Hi..
Kai: Are you free today Jisooshi? I thought of hanging out..
Jisoo: Oh..I'm sorry I'm busy today..
Kai: Oh.. I thought to see you once before I go abroad..
Jisoo: abroad?
Kai: Mm..yeah.. I'm going for work and will be there for almost 3 or 4 months..
Jisoo: Oh...okay.. Fine, lets meet.
Kai: Oh really?! Thank you so much Jisooshi! I'll come to office and pick you up.
Jisoo: No... I'm not at office..
Kai: Ok then, I'll pick you up at your house.
Jisoo: No its ok.. you send me the place. I'll come by bus.
Kai: No Jisooshi, I'll pick you up at your house. Send me the location, Byee!
Jisoo: Ka-
She sighed. Tae got suspicious but chose not to ask.
Jisoo: Um... I'm sorry I gotta go now..
Tae: Yeah..okay..bye..
Jisoo turned and was about to leave when,
Tae: Jisoo!
Jisoo turned to look at him.
Tae: I'm really really sorry.. Until you accept my apology, I'll be filled with guilt.
He said and looked down.
Jisoo: Taehyungshi!
His head shot up hearing his name from her sweet voice. He was expecting her to say something but she just nodded with a little smile and walked away. Now Tae was more confused but was curious as to who called her.
Tae: Did she talk to Kai..?

Tae's POV
I thought of waiting and see the person who is going to pick her up. I waited for a few minutes inside my car. Then a white expensive car stopped infront of Jisoo's house. The person didn't come out of the car so I was looking hard. Then Jisoo came out getting ready. She waved at that person and the person waved back. They stepped out of the car and it was.......KAI! Just as I expected...

Kai: Hi Jisooshi!! Get in!