Chapter- 28

Tae's POV
OTP,
Tae: Hi-
Jisoo: Come to the park near my house.
She then hung up. I got nervous. Why is she calling so urgently. Without thinking much, I put on my coat and drove to the park.

Author's POV
Jisoo and Tae spotted each other from a distance and ran towards each other. They stopped and panted.
Tae: W-what happened? Why did you call me so hurriedly?
Jisoo: I want to give you my answer...
Tae was shocked as he didn't expect her to answer this fast but he remained calm and nodded for her to proceed.
Jisoo: Um....Taehyungshi...I'm sorry...I-
Tae put his hand infront of her signalling her that he understood what she meant. He didn't want to hear it from her. He turned to leave when he felt a pair of hands around his waist, back hugging him, stopping him from going.
Jisoo: Let me finish! You always cut me off in the middle. You really thought I would reject you huh?
Tae immediately turned back and Jisoo stepped back a little.
Jisoo: Whenever I am with you, I feel so safe and protected. And many a times, you've made me feel butterflies in my stomach which no other man did. I tried so hard to ignore my feelings but I couldn't. I think I love yo-
Tae couldn't wait and smashed his lips on hers. He was waiting for this moment to come. Jisoo at first was shocked but then she closed her eyes and kissed him back. They smiled in between the kiss and parted. Tae attached his forehead with hers with closed eyes.
Tae: Don't worry... I'll be there for you. From now on. You're mine to protect, cherish and love.. Hm?
Jisoo: Mm.. I love you!
Tae: I love you too.
Then they kissed again and hugged each other before walking to Jisoo's house. They were holding hands and were happily walking. Jin was standing outside his house, looking at Jisoo being happy with Tae. He smiled at them but as they came near he put on his stern face. Tae after seeing Jin, wanted to tease him not knowing that Jin was the one who made Jisoo confess.
Tae: Jagiya...Good night! I'll miss you!
Jisoo was shocked. She nervously smiled before whispering,
Jisoo: He knows everything.
Now Tae was shocked. He mentally face-palmed himself.
Jin: Jisoo, you go inside.. I've something to talk to him.
Jisoo before going whispered to Jin,
Jisoo: Don't be too rude to him.
Then she went inside. Jin stepped closer to Tae.
Jin: Listen carefully, Don't you dare hurt my sister. Not even a single drop she should shed because of you and....protect my sister. As her brother, I've protected her for all these years but I still feel guilty for not protecting her today. I can't be with her forever so I'm giving the responsibility to you. I hope you don't disappoint me. Keep my sister happy always. Do you get it?
Tae let out a deep breath.
Tae: Lecture ended?
Jin: Huh?
Tae: Then what? I know to do all these and Jisoo is really precious to me. I will never let any harm come to her. Don't worry.
Jin: Mm...btw... what are we going to do to that bastard?
Tae's face changed to his cold expression.
Tae: Did you tie him at our warehouse?
Jin: Yeah.
Tae: Mm.. I'll go there and do what is need to be done.
Jin nodded and Tae left to the warehouse.

Jisoo's POV
I went to my bedroom. I was very happy. I jumped on my bed and started to think about whatever happened in the park. I started to blush remembering the kiss.
Jisoo: I wonder what he is doing now...

Author's POV
Tae entered the warehouse angrily. He saw Kai tied up with blood all over his face. He went near and punched him on his face.
Tae: I gave you a second chance but you dared to touch my girl! You deserve to die!
Saying that he pulled out his gun and shot him right on his head. Two of his men standing behind Kai whispered to each other,
Man 1: How can he kill people so mercilessly?
Man 2: You're new here so you don't know. He is the most ruthless person I've ever seen.
Man 1: But still he could be less cruel...
Man 2: Mm.. But no one can change the fact that HE'S THE NO.1 MAFIA IN KOREA!

Time skip
Next morning,
At office,
Jisoo was working in her desk when she got a text from Tae.
Tae:
Come to my cabin.
Jisoo got up and went to his cabin. She knocked twice but heard no response. So, she entered inside and found no one. She got confused.
Jisoo: Huh? where is he?
Suddenly someone back hugged her and she knew it was Tae.
Jisoo: W-what are you doing?
Tae: Hugging my girlfriend.
Jisoo: What if someone sees us?
Tae: No one will see... Anyways, where can we go for our first date today?
Jisoo: Mm...how about movie?
Tae: Oka-
Suddenly someone opened the door.

how about movie?Tae: Oka-Suddenly someone opened the door

Jisoo immediately went away from Tae. They both were standing awkwardly seeing Joy standing there with suspicious eyes.
Joy: Um...what happened?
Tae: N-Nothing, I just called Ms.Jisoo to come for a work.
Joy: Oh...bu-
Tae: Why did you enter in without knocking?
Joy: I'm sorry sir but the door was opened a little bit so I thought you weren't in. Sorry sir.
Tae: Jisoo, you can leave now.
Jisoo: Ok Ta- S-sir!