Chapter - 46

Author's POV
Tae got shocked after what suho said.
Suho: Now sign!
Meanwhile,
The rest of the members surrounded the building. They arranged snipers or nearby buildings which aimed at Tzuyu. Through the button camera they viewed whatever that was happening.
Jin: WHAT THE?!
Jimin patted his shoulders.
Jin: YOU JERK KIM TAEHYUNG!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE HER PREGNANT!!!
Jimin: Hyung calm down... Now we have to focus on how to save Jisoo... Let's take care of that later.. Please..
Jin continued to look at the camera with an angry glare.
Tae: I- I will s-sign...Don't do anything!
Tae was about to sign when,
Jungkook: DON'T SIGN HYUNG!
RM: YES! DON'T SIGN... WE ARE HERE!
Tae: Wait!
They all saw Tzuyu who was having a knife closely to Jisoo's neck.
Tzuyu: Everyone put your guns down!
They remained still. Tzuyu pressed the knife on Jisoo's neck while smirking. They put their guns down.
Tzuyu: How can you be so bad at planning Tae? Don't you know that my guards are here?
Tae: I thought you knew atleast a little bit about me... *smiles*
Jin chuckled
Jin: Guards huh? They r sleeping peacefully.
Suga: Might take another month or so for them to wake up.
Tzuyu widened her eyes.
Jimin: Is this all you got Tzuyu... You broke my expectations.
She was still processing when Jimin ordered the snipers to shoot near her. Tzuyu got startled and the knife jerked from her hands. Hobi was hiding all this time. He came from behind and held Tzuyu at gun point. As Suho looked at Tzuyu, Jin kicked suho's gun away and Tae swiftly took the gun from Jimin's pocket and shot Suho. Tzuyu screamed.
Tzuyu: WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE KIM TAEHYUNG!!!
Tae: Tsk! tsk! tsk!
Tzuyu: You have crossed the line!
Tae: Who crossed the line first huh? ITS YOU! And the biggest mistake you did was including Jisoo in this.
Tae pulled the gun's trigger and shot Tzuyu without thinking twice.
A few people came and took tzuyu's and Suho's body away from there. Jimin went near Jisoo and got rid of the ropes with which she was tied. He then splashed water on her and Jisoo woke up. Tae went near Jisoo while others went out.
Jin: You can also go. I'll take care of her.
Tae: What do you mean?
Jin didn't reply anything. He held Jisoo's hand and walked out.
Tae: JIN HYUNG! JISOO!
Jisoo turned back looking at Tae who had teary eyes. He badly wanted to hug her and comfort her. Jisoo was completely blank. She didn't know what to react as the she was still processing the things happening there.

Time skip,
At Jisoo's house,
Jin brought Jisoo inside supporting with his arm. J-Mom immediately came and hugged Jisoo.
J-Mom: Omo Jisooya! Are you ok??
Jisoo weakly nodded her head.
J-Dad: I heard everything. That sl-
Jin: Shh.. appa. Jisoo go to your room and take rest.
Jisoo went up. J-Mom held Jin's hand.
J-Mom: I don't think she's fine.. every moment I was panicking what could happen to her.
Jin: Um mom actual-
Jisoo: Jin oppa... Come up for a moment please.
Jin went up to Jisoo.
Jisoo: Don't say about my pregnancy to mom and dad..
Jin: Why?
Jisoo: I will tell them when I am ok..
Jin: Mm... Okay fine.. Now you go take rest.
Jisoo looked at Jin.
Jin: Do you have something else to say?
Jisoo: Thank you... for saving me..
She hugged Jin.
Jin: Yah who are you? My Jisoo isn't this kind.
Jisoo hit him playfully while smiling. She then went to her room.

Jisoo's POV
I wonder how I ended up in that place and how I got kidnapped. Why can't I remember anything? All that comes to my mind is... Tae's eyes. maybe Jin oppa was a little harsh on him. Should I call him...? My phone rang and it was Tae. I was about to pick up when Jin oppa came inside with tray containing alot of food.

Author's POV
Jin: Here, Have this food. Who's calling by the way?
Jin came and looked at her phone and found Tae's name. He took her phone and cut the call.
Jisoo: Why? I wanted to talk to him... You didn't let me talk there as well...
Jin: All these problems because of him. How do you expect me to let you talk to him after all this. I clearly warned him to keep you safe or I'm taking you back.
Jisoo: But...
Jin: No buts! I'm not trusting him with you no more. enough is enough.
He said and left the room. Jisoo's eyes filled with tears.

Meanwhile,
At Tae's house,
Taehyung was still crying. He kept blaming himself.
Tae: I-I messed u-up everything. A-All of this be-because of me... H-How will s-she ever T-trust me again. I-I don't d-deserve to love. I-I just cause other trouble. B-But I cannot live w-without her and... my child. Argh!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE KIM TAEHYUNG!
He called Jisoo's number. She didn't pick up.
Tae: I know I'm not worthy enough anymore Jisoo but still... I can't give up on you.
he wiped his tears and got up. He took his coat and car keys and went out to his car and drove straight to Jisoo's house. He parked his car infront of their house and got out... hoping that she would come out or atleast look out of the window. as expected, after sometime Jisoo opened her window. She spotted Tae and her eyes widened. She signalled him to wait there and rushed downstairs. She was about to twist the main door knob when Jin held her wrist.

Jin: WHERE ARE YOU GOING?