zero

Ashton didn't even flinch as he fired off the last shot of his gun. The loud noise and the back pressure wasn't any problem for the young man.

He looked at the human sized stuffed doll that was hanging from the ceiling. Its head and the place where the heart should be were shot to pieces after his perfect hits.

Ashton never missed a shot, he was a professional. He had done this since he was little. His first kill was at age 10, where he had to shoot a grown man in the head because he didn't do what Ashton's uncle told him to do.

The first kill was awful, he must admit that. He was shaking and even crying a bit, but he never tells anyone that. After about 4 kills, the pain and regret went away, and Ashton felt nothing as he looked his victims in the eyes.

The people he killed were enemies or just people who had crossed the line, making it his job to just end their lives. Simple as that.

"Hey man" Michael said from behind him, making Ashton turn around to face the dyed haired boy. Ashton simply gave him a nod before reaching out to steal the lit cigarette from Michael's lips. Michael huffed and reached down his pocket to light a new cigarette for himself.

"We should probably get a new one," Michael mumbled and pointed at the ragdoll, "It's fucking hanging on one thread nowadays"

Ashton just ran a hand through his hair and shrugged. He wasn't much for small talk and Michael knew that, but he still talked to Ash because even though Ash didn't reply, he was still listening to Michael.

Ashton and Michael had known each other since they were small. Ashton's parents died when he was 3, making Ashton's uncle, Ty, his legal guardian because he was the only family willing to take Ash. Of course the people giving Ash away didn't know that Ty was the leader of a gang and was one of the most wanted criminals in New York.

Ashton grew up with him and he taught him everything. At age 6 Ashton knew how to properly hold a gun. At age 8 Ashton knew how to smuggle coke and every other drugs into the city and to also sell them. At age 10 he knew how to kill a person. At age 14 he knew how to build a bomb that could kill every single person in one building.

They found Michael sleeping on the streets when Ashton was 7, Michael was then 6. They had seen him around a bit but took him in when they saw how he gracefully stole a man's wallet without him noticing. Michael was alone in the streets of New York, so when Ty grabbed Michael and told him he would give him a home, he gave in right away.

Michael didn't know the same stuff as Ashton though. Michael was good at shooting, not just as good as Ash. Ash was a professional. Michael was more sneaky though, and more technical. He was amazing at hacking into stuff, breaking into locks and finding the combinations. He was better at doing bombs and all kinds of explosions. Ashton was stronger though, and therefore better in physical fights.

The two of them worked well as a duo as they completed each other.

"Ash, Mike!" a strong voice called out, making the boys turn to look, "the living room, now" Chase said. Ashton sighed before putting down the gun in the safe and shutting it with a slam. Michael walked behind him as they walked into the living room. Everyone was there.

The gang is a group of six guys, Michael and Ashton being the youngest of the six. The oldest of them is Ty, but he's only 35. Ty is a big intimidating guy that you'd rather not come in a fight with. Ashton knows that because he's been in a bunch of them. Even though they were family, they had big problems. They both had major anger problems and when someone hit a nerve, they just lost it.

The other three guys in the room was Chase; a 22 year old guy with long brown hair always put up in a bun. LL; or Lennox-Luis, a 30 year old dude with night black hair and eyes that could kill you by just a simple look. And then there was Trey; a 24 year old dude with buzzed hair and face tattoos.