nineteen

Ashton bit the inside of his cheek as he placed the unconscious boy on the chair in the middle of his warehouse. He tied ropes around Calum's waist, wrists and ankles before standing up and tilted Calum's head up.

Ashton studied the boy's cracked lip, burst eyebrow, possibly broken nose, and the big wound by the side of Calum's head.

Ashton could easily have cracked Calum's skull when he slammed him into the wall, but he didn't want that. He wanted Calum alive until the very last seconds.

Until the sound of a bullet being released.

Ashton released his hold on Calum and let the boy's head fall forward again as he walked over to his safe and opened it to take out his gun. He checked so it was loaded before he put it in the waistline of his jeans, making sure it was stuck before walking over and got the bucket of ice cold water.

He brought everything over to Calum before going off and got himself his own chair, placing it in front of Calum, and sat down to look at the younger boy.

Calum was broken, completely and utterly destroyed after what Ashton had did to him. His dark skin was covered in the dark red and thick substance while it was mixed his bruises and cuts all over.

The cuts on Calum's chest from Ashton's knife were dripping in blood and the shirt Calum was wearing were now more red than grey.

His body was slouched. To other people he would look completely dead, but Ashton know how much he's have to do to kill anyone, or only make then unconscious.

Ashton also knew exactly how long Calum would be out of it, and it wouldn't take long before the young boy wake up.

Wake up to a nightmare that is.

After ten minutes of nothing but waiting, Ashton finally noticed the small twitches and movements in Calum's fingers, showing him that Calum was on his way to consciousness.

Ashton stood up from his chair and stretched out his limbs before walking over to the bucket of ice cold water. He picked it up and slowly poured it over Calum, making his senses kick back to reality.

Ashton watched Calum wake up and when he knew he was in consciousness, Ashton poured the rest of the freezing water over Calum, finally hearing that gasp of air, making him know that the boy was back to reality.

Ashton watched Calum's sharp and rapid breathing as the boy tugged at his tied up wrists, desperately trying to get away in fright. Calum looked around in the warehouse, his heartbeat picking up its pace as he didn't recognize his surroundings.

"Morning," Ashton spoke and walked into Calum's view, "Had a good little nap?" he asked as he sat down on the chair in front of Calum and leaned forward so his elbows were resting on his knees as he studied Calum's terrified face.

Calum didn't speak, he only tugged at the ropes again and whimpered in fear when realizing he was stuck. He let out a small sob, making Ashton roll his eyes.

"Everything is a sob-story with you, huh? Isn't it, Calum?" Ashton asked and Calum lowered his head to avoid looking at the intimidating boy.

"I didn't do anything, I- Please" Calum said quietly through sobs, making Ashton roll his eyes once again.

"Yeah okay, because that sounds believable" he mumbled before taking out his gun, inspecting it while brushing his thumb over the side to take away some dirt. Calum whimpered at the sight.

"You're gonna answer me questions, and with a single wrong answer or a pathetic little lie, I will put a bullet through your body somewhere until I reach that stupid little head of yours" Ashton spoke and watched Calum shut his eyes closed tightly like if it would make him disappear.