thirty three

idk basically all angel worthy smut
-

"My mom and dad has been calling a lot" Luke whispered as he sat in Ashton's lap. Ashton was seated on the couch in the empty living room, his eyes glued to the TV as it was showing the news.

"Then answer" Ashton answered simply, making Luke sigh and turn around to look at the older boy.

"They will just yell at me and tell me to go home. I thought you didn't want that?" Luke said and eyed Ashton with clear blue eyes.

"I don't" Ashton said, just as shortly as the last time, making Luke bite down on his bottom lip and stand up from Ashton's lap.

"Don't go" Ashton mumbled and held onto Luke's hips as he pulled the blonde down to his lap again.

"You don't understand what I'm saying" Luke whispered and turned his head away to avoid Ashton's eyes. Ashton sighed and trapped Luke's chin, turning his head and tilting it up so he could look the younger boy in the eye.

"I do understand, I just don't really care. If you want to answer their calls, than do that, Luke. I'm just saying that if you wanna stay here with me, I'm more than okay with that. If you want to leave, I'll let you, but I won't enjoy it" Ashton spoke and watched Luke shyly lick his lips.

"I don't want to leave" Luke whispered and shook his head.

"Then don't, simple as that" Ashton spoke and shrugged before turning his head back to the television.

Luke sighed because Ashton didn't seem like he understood. Or maybe he did, but he was just acting like everything was so simple. It wasn't simple though, not for Luke at least.

Luke loved his family with all his heart, but he loved Ashton as well. It was two completely different types of love, and Luke didn't know which one he should let rule.

"It's not that simple" Luke whispered and relaxed into Ashton's hold, pressing his back against Ashton's chest for warmth.

"Maybe for you it isn't," Ashton spoke and turned his head to look at Luke again, "But for me it is. I already know your family fucking hates me, it's not hard to see. I just think they are wrong since they should thank me for keeping you safe. They are wrong for punishing you when you have done nothing wrong"

Luke sat still and listened intently before turning around in Ashton's grip to look at him. He slowly wrapped his arms around Ashton's neck, lowering his head to the crook of Ashton's neck and breathed in the older boy's scent.

"I don't want to leave" Luke spoke again.

"Then don't" Ashton repeated in a hushed voice before pulling Luke close, holding him tightly against his chest.

Luke felt so small in Ashton's arms, and he loved it. He felt so protected when Ashton wrapped those strong, muscular arms around his small body. Luke felt safe, and Luke knew that's how he wanted to feel as long as possible.

"I won't" Luke breathed out and left small, innocent kisses on the skin of Ashton's neck, causing the older boy to tighten his hold on Luke.

Luke lifted his head and smiled sweetly at Ashton before the older boy gripped the younger's neck and steered him over to his lips. Luke giggled into the kiss, causing Ashton to breathe out heavily.

"I love you" Luke whispered and ran his fingertips over the sides of Ashton's face.

Ashton bit the inside of his cheek before licking his lips as he studied Luke's pretty face. Ashton had no idea how God had blessed him with someone like Luke. He clearly didn't deserve the innocent and heartwarming blonde, so he had no idea how he had gotten him.