six

Ashton stood in front of the mirror, looking at his tired and broken face before cupping his hands with water and splashing it in his face.

He sighed and ran his fingers over his lower back, clenching his jaw when feeling the cuts he got yesterday.

Ashton was pissed at himself for letting it happen but no anger could ever grow close to the anger he had for Drake and Layton who did this to him and Michael.

Ashton ran his fingers through his now relatively long hair before going back into his room to get dressed and ready for yet another day in school.

Ashton was actually a student in school, but neither him or Michael acted like they were. They had so many other things to do than actually study and none of the boys cared about their studies anyway. They already had jobs that they will have for the rest of their lives, so why go to school? Because they needed the desperate minds of teenagers so they would get money.

What Ashton and the other guys in his group did was a lot. It wasn't just exports and selling drugs, it was criminality's all kinds of acts. Killing or murdering, call it what you want, was a big part of Ashton's life and it was so normal for him. For all of them.

When Ashton was dressed and had packed his bag with the necessary stuff, he walked over to Michael's room, dragging a hand over his face in exhaustion.

"What do you think you're doing?" Ashton asked as he stepped into Michael's room and saw the green haired boy getting dressed for the day.

"I'm getting ready to get going?" Michael said, making it turn out as a question when raising his eyebrows up.

"You're not going anywhere today" Ashton said and took the pants away from Michael's hands before he had time to dress himself in them.

"Why?" Michael said and furrowed his eyebrows. He reached his hand out to take his pants back from Ashton again, but the older boy easily threw them to the other side of the room, knowing it would take Michael minutes to go get them with that wounded leg of his.

"You can't fucking walk, you're not going anywhere" Ashton stated and grabbed Michael's wrist, dragging him over to his bed again.

"Come on," Michael sighed and rolled his eyes, "it's just a scratch"

Ashton only gave Michael a look before shaking his head. "No, you're staying. If we get in a situation like yesterday you'll die. You can't do anything with a leg like that"

"I can fuck" Michael said and pushed himself up on the mattress with his elbows. Ashton rolled his eyes at his friend.

"No" he said before walking over to the desk in the corner of the room, getting some of the things that had be sold today.

"Why?" Michael asked and looked Ashton up and down, "Is it because of Blondie?"

Ashton stopped his movements and locked his jaw. "No, fuck off"

"It is, isn't it? Are you finally feeling something for someone? A normal person as well that is?" Michael said, faking surprised gasps as he talked.

Ashton threw down what he held in his fists and slammed the bedroom door shut before walking over to Michael. He pushed the younger boy down on the mattress before climbing on and hovering over him. Michael smirked, knowing he would get what he wanted, before Ashton forcefully placed his lips on his.

Ashton knew exactly what Michael liked and Michael knew exactly what Ashton liked, so that's what they gave each other.

Ashton bit Michael's bottom lip and Michael scratched his nails against Ashton's toned chest. Ashton grabbed Michael's hips and thrusted his clothed crotch against his and Michael tugged at Ashton's hair. They undressed each other quickly and Ashton didn't even think of prepping Michael before thrusting into him hard.