eleven

Seth in gif on the top. (if you know who he is i dig you because he's one of my favorite actors). i'm gonna post a list of which people i've picked as a cast because it's so much easier than writing detailed appearance explanations.

-

'Where are you?' Luke typed into his phone during his English class. He sent the text to Ashton and hoped the older boy would answer this one at least.

Ashton was not in school and had not contacted Luke during the whole day and the blonde was worried about him. Luke sighed as he placed his phone back in his pocket, knowing that he probably wouldn't get an answer anywhere soon.

Ashton had been distant since the shooting accident a few days ago. Luke had no idea what Ashton was doing when he wasn't with him, he only knew he was working, since that was the only thing Ashton told him.

Luke was worried because he knew the shooting had something to do with what Ashton was working on.

Even though Ashton had been distant, he still had his eyes on Luke every day, either meeting him in school or driving Luke to wherever he had to be. Sometimes Luke would hear a knock on his bedroom window and Ashton would crawl through it and then they'd just be in Luke's room, often sharing kisses or Luke talked and Ashton mostly listened.

"What's wrong?"

Luke turned his head to the sound of the voice and looked at the girl with long and thick brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her features were polite and her smile said just the same thing.

"Oh um, it's nothing" Luke said and blushed a little because he had gained attention from his desperate whining and sighing.

"Are you sure? You sounded a bit sad just a few seconds ago" she said and her big curious eyes looked into Luke's.

"No it's fine, it's just that-- My friend isn't texting me back and I'm a bit worried" Luke mumbled and shot the girl a quick smile.

"Oh," the girl said and smiled, "I bet your friend is fine. Maybe he or she is in class or sleeping or something like that and can't text you right now"

"Yeah, probably" Luke said but he knew that wasn't the case.

"I'm Spencer" the girl said and smiled at Luke, showing off her white teeth.

"I'm Luke" Luke said quietly, "Are you new? Or I mean, you've never sat here before, this seat is always free"

"Not really," Spencer said and shook her head before pointing at one of the chairs in the back, "Some jock who had to retake English stole my seat"

"Oh," Luke said and smiled at the girl, "Well, you're welcome to sit here"

"Thanks Luke" Spencer said and smiled brightly. Luke was about to talk again when his phone went off, buzzing because of a text.

Luke hurried to get his phone out and unlocked it before reading the message from Ashton that he had been waiting for.

'I got you a free pass from school the rest of the day. I'm outside, meet me there now.'

Luke frowned at the text before biting his lip. He slowly put the phone back in his pocket and moved around in his chair, wondering how he'd get out of English class without the teacher asking. Luke didn't have any answers.

Just then, the door opened and a student walked in to give the teacher a note. The teacher read it quietly before looking up at Luke.

"Mr. Hemmings, you're free to go" she said before continuing with the lecture. Luke widened his eyes a bit before scrambling out of his chair and collected his stuff.