twenty nine

"What the fuck do you mean you think Ryan raped Luke?" Ashton seethed as he looked at Michael with a burning glare.

"I mean what I'm saying" Michael mumbled and shifted around in his seat, though he never broke the eye contact he had with Ashton.

"How is it possible to think something like that. Either you know it or you don't," Ashton spoke and clenched his fists, "So do you know or not?"

Michael sighed and ran a hand through his faded green hair before closing his eyes. "I don't know" he mumbled, making Ashton scoff.

"Then why the fuck would you say it, you assh-"

"Because when I met Ryan in the hallway after he had stepped out of Calum's room, I knew something fucked up had happened! And when I then found Calum on his bed not being able to move nor breathe, and Luke on the floor with messed up clothes while being in fucking paralyzed, I'm thinking Ryan did something fucked up to both of them!"

Ashton sat completely still as he watched Michael breathe heavily, looking frustrated but lost in what to do. Ashton didn't know either, he just clenched his fists and jaw harshly as he tried to calm his body down.

It was impossible though, and the stickers on his chest connected to the heart monitor made Michael hear just how riled up Ashton really was.

"What had Calum told you?" Ashton mumbled through gritted teeth.

"Barely anything," Michael sighed and ran a hand down his face in frustration, "I've tried to talk to him but he's too shaken up about everything, just like Luke is"

"Have they said anything? Just fucking something?" Ashton pushed and kept glaring at his friend even though Michael was no longer looking at him.

"We know that Ryan tried to kill Calum. He tried to strangle him but Luke apparently stopped him. That's what Calum told us" Michael spoke.

"And Luke?"

"He hasn't said much. The only thing he said was that Ryan had touched him, but he hasn't explained anything else. Every time we try to bring it up, he just shuts down. We don't want to push him, you know? Especially not with everything else going on"

"When did it happen?" Ashton asked as his body was tense in anger.

"The same day you.. died" Michael mumbled and Ashton sighed heavily as he clenched his jaw so harshly it started to ache.

"Fuck," he mumbled under his breath before running a hand through his hair and tugging, "Fuck!"

"I know" Michael mumbled and dropped his head forward to lean it against his hands.

"I'm gonna fucking kill that fucking dick! I'll kill all of them" Ashton seethed angrily kicked the sheets away from his body to stand up from the bed.

"No, no, no!" A female voice said and soon a nurse was by Ashton's side and held onto his arms, "You can't leave the bed without someone saying you can"

"Well, I fucking said I could so get off, I'm going home" Ashton spoke and shrugged the young woman away from himself easily. Michael only sat by the side and watched, not even trying to stop Ashton.

"That's not allowed, Mr. Irwin-"

"Don't call me that" Ashton snapped and glared down at her.

"You have to lay down in your bed again, you can't leave yet" she continued to speak, making Ashton roll his eyes while trying to pull out the needle in his left arm.

"I advice you to lay down again, Ashton," another voice spoke, making Ashton look up and see Luke's father in the doorway, "You have visitors" Mr. Hemmings said again, his voice unamused and dry.