Flower crown for the captain- Beidou X Reader

I had just made it to the dock as the Alcor came in. As some of the Crux members walked off board I looked around excitedly looking for the captain. I saw her getting closer to the exit. She turned her head a bit looking through the small group of citizens greeting the other crew members. We make eye contact for a second a grin spreads on her features as she quickly gets off the boat and walks over to me quickly. She hugs me tightly in a bear hug. She smiles again and asks,"Did you miss me?" I nod," Of course I did captain." She giggles slightly. She puts her hand on her hip,"Do you wanna spend sometime together before I have to be back on the ship?" I nod and excitedly say,"What do you wanna do? Stay in the harbor or go out?" "How about we go for a walk?" She looks at me for approval. "That sounds like a nice idea." I respond with a smile. She grabs my hand and we walk out of the harbor.

We start walking along the road chatting about random things. I liked seeing the light in her eyes as she talked about the things she was passionate about. I liked listening to her voice as she rambled on about whatever was on her mind. It put my mind in a place of peace. Like when you have no worries and can actually just relax. I was honestly happy with her. I also liked how much she cared for her crew. They were like family to each other. I looked to the side and saw a nice open field. We had been walking for a while and my legs were starting to get tired so I asked,"Hey Beidou how about we sit and talk over there?" I pointed to the field. She looked over,"That's fine c'mon." She motioned to me and I followed we found a nice spot and sat down. There was quite a few flowers around, so while Beidou told stories about her travels.

I weaved some flowers into crowns when done I waited for her to finish he current story before gently placing the crown on her head. It was cute to see her face turn a light shade of pink. She put her hand over her face to hide it. I smiled and put the other one on my head I looked at her with a smile. She returned it soon. We sat there for a while talking and laughing. The sun was starting to set. I turned to watch it Beidou did the same. I put my head on her shoulder as we watched the beautiful sight before us. She put her head on mine.

A moment later Beidou broke the silence,"I guess we should head back to the harbor." I nod,"Yeah I guess we should." We stood up to start walking back ,"Thanks for the lovely day Y/N." Beidou said with a smile. We started walking back to the harbor I was a little sad because I wanted to spend more time with her. When we arrived a small group had formed of people saying good byes to the Crux members leaving. I suddenly had an idea I quickly asked Beidou,"Couldn't I come with you?" She looked at me a bit surprised. She stuttered a little,"I-I don't see why not but are you sure?" I nod,"Mhm we can spend more time together." She smiles and we both walk over and board the boat. We soon left the dock waving as the wind in the sails pulled us out to sea.

Me and Beidou were on the top deck looking over the edge at the water. The sun had set now th moonlight was reflecting off of the water making a nice scenery. Beidou had been talking about random things that had happened with the crew. I listened to her ramble on smiling to myself. A moment later we were joking about funny things that we had done together. We were giggling a lot she wrapped her arm around me in a side hug. We were still giggling. We composed ourselves and calmed down a bit. Then there was a moment where we just looked into each other's eyes smiling. She broke the silence with a giggle,"Please just give me a hug already." She said with her arms out. I hugged her,"Aye aye captain." I said with a giggle. She kissed my cheek. We stayed like that for a moment before letting go and deciding it was time for bed. I walked to my bed and layed down I smiled to myself about how the day went. I was truly happy.

Request?