Xiao headcanons<3

It's no secret he likes almond tofu but if it's made by you he thinks it's 1000 times better.

He likes flower picking. But he'll never say it and he thinks he's great at hiding it. It's kinda easy to tell bc when ever you offer his eyes light up but he quickly goes back to his normal expression.

He really likes holding hands.

He also likes laying his head on your chest because he can hear your heart beat and he feels close to you.

He really likes tea. Especially if it's hot and fresh.

He likes to help you cook but he can personally only cook simple dishes.

He likes to hum to you. He would also like to tell you stories whether it be his own or something he read or heard before.

He loves when you praise him like he won a fight and you say something like "Good job Xiao" "You're so strong" he lives for that stuff.

He likes doing your hair. Short and long he also likes adding accessories to it like flowers and hair clips. If you have long hair he knows how to braid because when she was alive Bonanus taught him how.

He likes when you guys do each other's make up.

If you guys ever got into an argument his way of apologizing is giving you your favorite food but like I said he can only cook simple dishes and if your favorite food isn't simple he'll give you his best attempt at making it.

It's very easy to make him flustered but if you do he'll turn away so you can see his red face.

He likes listening to you read. The sound of your voice soothes him and he ends up falling asleep quickly, you always take advantage of this when you know he hasn't slept properly.

He's a very light sleeper, like the wind blows a different way and he's awake.

He likes having his nails painted black.

He has a small box with little trinkets that remind him of the other Yakshas.

He's insecure about his arms, he thinks that their "scrawny" or "not muscular enough" of course you always remind him he's perfect.

He always reminds you that he'll protect you with his life.

When he gets tired and sleepy he says a lot of sappy and sweet things.

He will almost instantly fall asleep when you play with his hair while he lays on your chest.

His biggest fear is going into battle with you, using his yaksha power and not being able to stop or control it. Another big one is him out living you.

He likes when you cup his face in your hands and stroke his cheek with your thumb.

He wants to learn how to paint and draw well, and if you're good at that he always admires your work and ask questions about how you did that and if you can teach him.

He definitely asked Zhongli or Ganyu how to confess to you, or what to get you as a gift for your birthday or anniversary.

He low key likes when you do his hair, like braid it or just play with it while he reads or does something else.

He LOVES stargazing with you.

He falls more in love with you every time he sees you do something you like. Like when you get really focused on something your passionate about.

He is always cold. Like but not like "Oh its so cold" it's just his skin is always freezing even if he feels hot his skin is cold.

He doesn't know how to take care of his hair like brushing and styling so he really just hopes it doesn't look bad. Also his hair gets kinda frizzy when it's humid outside.

He's the type into trip and play it off like he meant to do it.

He's not a big fan of PDA he'll hold your hand, but whenever you guys are alone you can't get a break. He says it's because he loves you so much but it's actually because he's scared if he doesn't hold you you'll dissappear.

He gets jealous easily but he doesn't say anything he'll just become less engaged and not talk as much(Reminds me of myself)

He hates being in public because the amount of people overwhelm him. So if you have to go somewhere like a family event, friends, or literally any social event, he follows you around everywhere.

One the anniversaries of his friends death he just lays around all day. He sits outside and stares at the sky thinking of them and fun memories.

If you're bilingual he asks you to teach him how to say "I love you".

He barely ever cries but when he does it's a lot. And he always pushes away your comfort because "I do not need your comfort if I can't handle this how will I protect you" Of course you always remind him it's okay to cry.

He loves when you guys hug and he can put his face in your chest.

He likes when you show him your outfit or if you bought new clothes he likes when you show him everything in different styles and combinations in different outfits. He gives you feed back. It's never negative because to him you're beautiful/handsome in anything and everything. And if you guys go out and he hears some one make a negative remark about you.......May the Archons bless their soul. And if you heared the comment and start to feel self conscious he is the #1 hype man. He will non stop compliment you.

Requests?