I'll make sure- Kokomi X Reader

(Platonic)

Often times I found myself worrying about my best friend Kokomi. She worked so hard and I sometimes only seen her eat 1 small meal a day and I didn't see her drink much water. She didn't sleep much either and when she did it wasn't well. Her and I always watched the sunset while we had tea but the last few days she hasn't been able to. I was a little upset at the disregard she had for herself. When I went up to our tea spot I didn't see her and no one else had. She had walked off a while ago. I knew exactly where to find her. I started walking to her secret hideout. I peeked my head in and saw her asleep at her desk. I walked over and saw the plans she had been working on. I scanned over them and decided to help her by finishing her work she had in progress. I started working immediately.

I had finished off her work that had not been finished but I didn't touch the things she hadn't started. Thinking about how her eating and drinking habits have been I decided to make her a decent meal along with some water. When her food was done she started moving around a lot in her sleep. I set it infront of her with a glass of water. I tapped on her shoulder and she slowly woke up. She looked at her desk and noticed the situation of her work she looked at me confused. I caught her up with what was going on."T-that was very kind of you Y/N." She said smiling. "It's nothing what are friends supposed to do just sit and watch you work yourself into an early grave." She just gave me a look of guilt. I looked back,"Kokomi I care about you which is why I'm not leaving until I know you've eaten at least one decent meal and drank some water. I will help you with work." She nodded,"Actually I'll look over the stuff you've done and give you some feedback." I nodded I looked out at the view while she ate. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable so I just stayed away while she ate.

As soon as she was done she tried to start working again. I took away her pen and her stack of papers,"Not a chance Kokomi." "I'll be fine I just need to work." I shook my head,"No you're gonna push yourself to much and I've seen you have a burn out before I'm not letting you do it again." She sighed but gave up on arguing with me."Go relax while I worry about things." She barely protested and just walked over and sat down admiring the view. I sat at her desk and started on things. I was moving through it pretty quickly most likely because I wasn't as mentally exhausted as Kokomi. Pretty soon the pile of papers had disappeared. I stretched my arms up,"Done." Kokomi looked back at me. She walked over and scanned through everything I had done."Looks pretty OK I'll go over them tomorrow." I nodded,"Now you go home and get some good sleep. I better see you at tea time tomorrow." I say giggling. She smiles and we leave going to our respective homes.

The next day I went about my normal life. Doing chores,helping around, and checking on people who seemed off. When the sun got close to setting I quickly made my way to where me and Kokomi have our tea. I saw her sitting there with a teapot and 2 cups. I wave and smile she does the same. When I sat down we did our usual talking."Hey I looked over the work you did and it was magnificent. I want you to be my assistant Y/N." I nodded,"Sounds nice and I can make sure you take care of yourself." She giggles,"Yes that to." We laugh and continue to watch the sunset drinking our tea and chatting. It put my mind at ease knowing I would be able to help Kokomi take care of herself like a friend should.

Request?
Tysm for 95 reads!!