Diluc head canons<3

He would call you by your name in public but in private he calls you darling and honey.

Two words head pats. He likes giving them.

Back rubs they comfort him. He likes giving them and receiving them.

He definitely likes when you do his hair.

Protective but not over protective..

It's hard to make him jealous but when he is he just gives death glares at whoever is doing it. If they still don't get the hint he'll say something.

If you wanted to he would let you paint his nails.

He likes to cook and bake with you.

If you want he would let you do his make up too. And he stays perfectly still while you do it.

Likes doing skincare with you.

Makes sure you drink water and eat properly.

I feel like he would like having matching jewelry. Like matching pendants, bracelets, lockets, etc.

He'll never admit it but he likes when you hum to him or ramble on about your day while he lays on your chest.

He likes cuddling A LOT, but he'll never say it. He really likes being the big spoon because he feels like he can protect you. But if he has a bad day he likes being the little spoon.

I feel like he would like having you lean on his chest while he reads.

(This one is actually my gf's hc) Even though he's the dark knight hero he would still make time for you. Like if you haven't spent time together he'll take you out to stargaze or a walk near the winery.

If your cold he'll give you his jacket.

Every time you tell him you love him he feels his heart melt a little because it's the first time he's felt like those words are genuine ever since yk his dad.

He really likes to kiss your forehead. If your the same height or taller than him he likes to kiss your cheek.

He finds it really cute whenever you wear his clothes no matter how they look or what size you are. (Btw you're beautiful no matter what<3)

He likes cleaning with you. And doing mundane tasks in general.

He loves dancing with you. He feels so close to you while doing it.

He definitely knows how to sew and knit.

Referring to the last hc he knits you a new scarf every year for winter.

Every time it's your birthday he takes you out on your favorite date like dinner, a walk, getting tea, etc.

I feel like he likes to read so if you need book recommendations he's got a lot.

I feel like he keeps a journal and frequently writes new things he has learned about you. And things he loves about you and he can never run out because he loves everything about you.

He wakes up before you and every morning with out fail he makes you tea and breakfast in bed.

Sometimes if he has a nightmare he'll lean into your body more because your touch comforts him. If he accidentally wakes you up he'll apologized and quietly ask you to hold him. If it was a bad nightmare he'll ask you to hum or sing him back to sleep.

He has really nice blankets too. And his bed is always made.

He starts cleaning if he gets upset to try and distract himself. He needs everything to be perfect so he has to focus while he cleans and if he's focusing on cleaning he can't think of what made him upset.

He's a perfectionist.

I said he likes to read earlier and I can see him having his books organized by author in alphabetical order than by title in alphabetical order.

If you got hurt or suck he's like a nurse. Even if it's just a scrape on your knee or a little cough. He's also very very caring. Like if you did scrape your knee he'll bandage it up then kiss it.

He produces a lot of body heat. He's like a human heater.

He likes gardening.

He either is learning or knows how to play the piano.

If you guys had or adopted kids their relationship would be like Lee and Clementine from 'The walking dead' game. If you don't know it like he'll protect them until he dies he'll be gentle with them he'll tell them how harsh the world is and only sugar coat it lightly. He'll also feel like he is making his father proud by doing something he couldn't fully do if that makes sense. He also wouldn't care about their gender, sexuality, pronouns, preferred name. He's still gonna treat them all respectfully and equally. Like he would have a tea party with his son or daughter if they wanted, he would play fight with his son or daughter the same.

He would also give them the best life possible and slightly spoil them but not over do it because he wants them to know not everything will be handed to them. He teaches them to be respectful to everyone. He also teaches them its okay to say no and set boundaries even with friends or family members he doesn't force them to hug anyone. He gentle parents.

He's definitely a gentle giant to.

He doesn't like to overdue PDA (Public display of affection) he likes holding hands or quick kisses on the cheek. He likes to keep it light.

I feel like he would like strawberry cake.

He likes getting you flowers or sentimental gifts.

He really loves when you give him gifts too.

He has a picture of you two standing by Cider lake at sunset sitting on his desk.

Requests?